12

I stood in a small town that was actually the neighbouring town in my home town. I picked up my soul page when an alert came up. I closed it and ran to the location to see a familiar creature. I've seen them before when is as alive. But one never fought them. I took a deep breath grabbing my zampato.

"Let's show them our grace shall we," I said.

"Of course but unfortunately they won't live to tell about it," Sera responded.

I jumped up meeting the gaze of the hollow. He looked at me and came charging. I was frozen for a second. My breath hitches as my heart rate picked up. No calm down remembers what Byakuya told you.

"When fighting stays relaxed. If you get overwhelmed or agitated your thought become clouded."

I took a deep breath and jumped up over the hollow. I was behind him and brought my Zampato down cutting his arm off. I jumped back as it swung at me. No, I didn't know how to kill a hollow.

"Aim for the bone mask. Cut it in half." Sora explained.

I nodded. I again jumped up so I was eye level with it and cut right down its face. It died going up in particles.

I took a deep breath. I then heard crying and I soon found a young girls soul. I suppose the hollow was after her. I smiled as I kneeled down to her level. Now I did learn this part in the academy. I pressed the hilt of Zampato to her forehead and smiled.

"See ya around the kid," I said.

She soon was gone. I sighed. It wasn't too hard to take out that hollow but it still took a lot of energy out of me.

I made my way to a hilltop and land down. I looked at the sky as a cool breeze brushed past my face. I closed my eyes enjoying the feeling of the breeze. However, my peace was disturbed by my soul lager going off.

I sighed opening it to see another hollow they really went kidding when they said there was a lot hanging around here.

So I jumped up and in two minutes I made it to the location but nothing was here. I again looked at the soul pager to see the order still there showing the hollow should be here.

I heard the scream of the hollow and my eyes widened. I looked up to see it flying and it had tentacles. I grabbed my Zampato however its tentacles wrapped around me. It flung my Zampato away and wrapped around my neck and body restraining me.

I struggled in its hold only for its grip to tighten. I gasped for air as I frantically looked around for something to get me out of this situation. However, my vision blurred and I saw black blobs. My lungs stung and burned for air.

I slightly moved my hand so it was facing the hollow. In my short time at the academy, I still learnt some things.

"Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south! Hadō 31 Red Fire Cannon" I called.

A large red orb of height temperature energy formed in the palm and shot at the hollow. Out of shock, I was dropped. However, I didn't have any time to recover. I ran to my Zampato heart racing and it picked it up."

"Fly, Sora," I called.

He changed and I spun around to see the hollow charging at me. I sliced through the air sending a wind blade at the hollow which cut it in half.

I watched it dissipate before I collapsed to the ground panting. My Zampato was sealed as I fell onto my back panting. I'll have to be more careful.