2

I tied my hair up in a bun before looking in the mirror allowing two stands to frame my face

I tied my hair up in a bun before looking in the mirror allowing two stands to frame my face. I usually wore my hair mainly out with a bit tied up however maybe that made me look indecent and I was about to go meet captain Kuchiki.

I tied my Zanpakuto to my waist before again looking into the mirror. I heard and knocked in the door and Renji soon walked in.

"So you took what captain Kuchiki said seriously. You know you don't need to change your hair. It was just the fact that you were drenched." Renji said.

"Yea but." I mumbled.

I again looked into the mirror and cringed mainly at my purple eyes. I found them so ugly the most out of everything else. I heard Renji sigh and he walked up to me.

"You look fine. Captain Kuchiki didn't mean it the way you took it. So judging yourself." Renji said.

"I guess you're right Renji, I MEAN LIEUTENANT ABARI." I said freaking out.

He only laughed as he hit my back.

"You should go meet the captain." He said.

I nodded and left after Renji did. I walked through the dark streets until I came to the 6th division training grounds. I stood there  I heard someone come up behind me and I turned around to see captain Kuchiki. I gave a quick bow.

"Go sit down with you Zanpakuto on your lap." He instructed.

I nodded and did what he said. I had no idea why but hey let's not piss off my captain. I sat there with my eyes closed unsure of what to do for a few minutes before I opened one eye or look at him.

"Excuse me captain Kuchiki?" I said quietly.

"What?" He asked and I slightly jumped.

"What am I suppose to be spoon here?" I mumbled quietly and looked away.

"You are trying to make contact with the spirit of your Zanpakuto I suppose you know about that." He said.

"Yes okay, captain Kuchiki." I said.

I closed my eyes again. I tried to constraint however many sounds kept distracting me. I heard a sigh and then a person behind me.

"Concatenation is key. Block everything out it's just you and your Zanpakuto." I heard captain Kuchiki say.

I nodded and took a deep breath. I focused on my Zampato. As I sat there I suddenly felt a pulse. I focused on the pulse and it became louder and more frequent until it just stopped. Did I screw up?

I opened my eyes preparing to apologise to captain Kuchiki only for my eyes to widen. I was sitting in an old-style Japanese house. The rice paper doors were opened with a wind bell gently chiming in the breeze.

 The rice paper doors were opened with a wind bell gently chiming in the breeze

I stood up and looked down at myself to see my orange hair out on flowing down to my hips

I stood up and looked down at myself to see my orange hair out on flowing down to my hips. I also wore a long blue flowing kimono with flowers on it and a yellow sash.

I took a step outside and I saw I was surrounded by sky. I looked around and say a boardwalk so I decided to go to it. I walked on it for about three minutes till I got to the end. I took I deep breath and looked up and the beautiful sky.

"It's so pretty here." I said in bliss.

"Well of course it is. I created this space so you would love it. And considering I've been with you since you were born I know what you like best." A male chipper voice said.

I looked around but saw no one. I then looked up to see a man floating in the air. I looked up at him with curiosity before smiling.

"Well, who might you be?" I asked.

"Do you really think it will be that easy to figure out my name, Akiko." He asked on a serious delay voice.

"Your name? Oh, so you must be the spirit of my Zanpakuto. Well no. But I want to know your name so I know what to refer to you as." I said scratching the back of my neck.

"Well, you'll have to force it out of me." He said with a laugh.

"That's it my style." I said smiling.

He floated down and grabbed my chin netting my gaze. I finally got a good look at him.

He has light tel hair with one side braided

He has light tel hair with one side braided. Three obvious strands poking out just above his braid e a five letters pink flower around the end of the braid. He also had a mission earring and red and yellow eyes. He wore a light blue scarf but no shirt. Navy blue baggy pant with a yellow and red sash holding it up. He had white leg cuffs and black and sandals. He also had a white arm cuff and a navy blue one of his paper arm. His other arm had a white glove with a three-looped bow and the top of it. I must say he was rather handsome.

He took a strand of my hair smelling it then kissing it before letting it go. He looked at me as he took my hand and jumped up floating in the air.

"Will you accompany my lady. Or are you too scared to leave the safety of the ground?" He asked with a smug smile.

"Of course I'm scared." I said.

He smirked and I jumped off the boardwalk. I closed my eyes but when I didn't fall I opened them to see I was floating in the sky. He laughed before dragging me along.

"So when may I learn your name?" I asked.

"In due time my lady but first you have to prove yourself." He said coming to my level.

"How so?" I asked.

He let go of my hand and soon a blade formed in his hand. It was a black and red blade with a teal hilt with a teal ribbon coming off it and at the end of the rib ion was a mirror with a butterfly on it.

"You must fight me." He said.

"But-" I began but had to stop.

I drew my blade that also had a teal holt but a normal silver blade. I blocked his blade struggling to hold him back.

"You will fight me or you'll die here." He said.