Judging. He was judging Jimin. This teenage bastard who didn't know a damn thing about him was judging him.

With the last of his energy, Jimin flipped off the boy before projectile vomiting all over the glass window.

It felt like hours as Jimin choked and gagged on his vomit before collapsing again. He curled into a ball as he tried to swallow to get the burning sensation in his throat to stop. But he didn't feel relief, his stomach still hurt at a dangerous level. He choked on a cough and felt something dribble down his chin. Thinking it was saliva, Jimin used his sleeve to wipe his face and looked down to see his clothing red.

His heart raced in panic before his vision suddenly went black.

***

Jungkook stiffened, body frozen in pure terror. "Jin—" He started but was cut off with Jin sticking three freshly coated, whip-creamed fingers into his mouth.

Leaning back, Jin watched as Jungkook struggled to speak around his fingers. "Oh, hush. Just suck my fingers like a good boy while I do the talking, hmm?" Jin rolled his neck.

He swirled his fingers a bit until Jungkook finally gave up trying to talk and just let the older male's fingers rest in his mouth. Jin smiled sweetly.

"Did you really think I wouldn't know? I'm Kim-Fucking-Seokjin." Jin leaned down to his ear again. "I know everything. How you went behind my back and decided to fuck around with that arrogant piece of shit. I know about your little "date" at the bowling alley. I know he's the reason you leave for work early and come back late. I know everything." He whispered harshly. Jin actually didn't know if this was true but figure he might as well let his sanity go.

Jin leaned back once again and brought his fingers to caress the bottom of his chin. "You're pretty smart-I mean you both are, really," Jin looked down at the boy who wore a pitiful expression on his face. "Minho just had to get the last laugh, huh? He always does. What does he do? He sends his latest fuck toy to his ex just to crush his heart one last time. Why? Because why the fuck not? I mean I should've seen it coming with how he talked about all his exes. How they were the shitty ones and he could do no wrong, that he felt justified to get the last laugh. HA! I thought I would be forgotten though since he already dragged me but, oh no, he couldn't do that. It's sweet, though, him taking the time to break my heart all over again. He gives more effort after we broke up than he did when we were actually together."

Jin slipped his fingers out of Jungkook's mouth, he didn't like that his fingers were getting pruney. "Jin, I—" Jungkook tried again but Jin covered a hand over his mouth to silence him.

"No. I'm not done yet. Do you enjoy hurting others, Jungkookie? I didn't really think you were a douche bag, never got that vibe from you but who knows where Minho picked you up from. You could be a paid prostitute who's phenomenal at acting for all I know. Which brings me back to realize one important thing: I don't even fucking know you." Jin took off his apron with one hand and stuffed it, gently, into Jungkook's mouth in place of his fingers. He wasn't that heartless.

Jungkook gagged from the dryness of the material, pulling at his arms only to remember they were still tied. He wasn't sure if he should be terrified of Jin actually hurting him or mad that Jin is doing this all because of a stupid kiss. But currently, he just wanted to reassure Jin that he had the whole situation wrong.

Jin climbed off the table and pondered aloud, "Let's see, what shall we do? I don't wanna go to jail—have you seen this face? This ass is not for the wicked thank you very much. Hmm...I could make you listen to Justin Bieber's Baby for 24 hours straight—nah that's too weak. I would steal from you but you know where I live so that is a no-go. Maybe I could give at-home nipple piercings?"

Jungkook tried to speak but all that was heard was his muffled grunts. Jin turned to him. "What? Don't like the idea of pierced nipples?" Jin hunched himself over Jungkook. "I actually like pierced nipples, they turn me on way more than they should and just the thought of you having them?" Jin hummed in appreciation.

He knew he wouldn't do it but Jungkook didn't know that. This was a whole new side of Jin he has never seen. He was unpredictable at this moment and that was enough to scare the younger male and that's what Jin wanted to do. Scare him.

Jin frowned. "I wish I could fuck you like this; all tied up and at my mercy. But I'm not a rapist but fuck I wish we could've before you went and fucked it up." He pouted.

"Can you image me fucking you like this, Jungkookie? Imagine my hard cock inside of you, pumping in and out. Hitting your sweet spot just right? I would flip you over onto your hands and knees and push you down till you perfect ass was high in the sky ready to be fucked raw." Jin smirked as he saw Jungkook's cock start to harden threw his underwear. He found a new type of torture. "Ooh, but I wouldn't fuck you just yet, no I'd have to taste you first. Taste that pretty pink—"

"To the windoooow

To the wall, to the wall

Till the sweat drips down my balls

And all these bitches crawl—"

"Dammit mom, you always have the worst timing." Jin sighed as he moved away from Jungkook to the counter where his phone was going off.

Jungkook rested his head back against the table in relief. He wasn't sure how much longer he could take Jin's dirty talk. He wasn't sure where the switch in him came from but dammit he was horny as hell now. Jungkook looked over to see Jin's worried expression.

"WHAT! Oh my God—Is he okay? How did he—McDonald's! Oh no, Jimin baby...What did the doctor say—nothing? What kind of shitty doctor—sorry Mama...Okay, which hospital? I'll be there soon—Room 1013? Ironic but okay. Let me know as soon as you hear anything—oh I know what caused it. I know Jimin. Why didn't he call me? I'm leaving right now, Ma.." Jin hung up and hectically looked for his car keys only to curse aloud when he remembered Jimin dropped him off.

A scuffle caught Jin's attention, he looked up to see Jungkook looking at him with concern. Not contempt or anger or even annoyance like Jin was expecting. But legit concern for Jin. The older male instantly felt regret for what he did and tears welled in his eyes.

Seeing this, Jungkook struggled and muffled some incoherent words that Jin seemed to understand in his own way.

Jin walked quickly to the table and pulled the apron from Jungkook's mouth, tears running down his face. "I'm so sorry..." he whispered. He untied Jungkook's hands and the man instantly sat up and pulled the older into his arms as he cried into his shoulder without a word.

Happy jk daaaaayyyyyy
Just moved into my apartment for school and we have no AC in the bedroom so we dyin

Drop a like for my bitch ass uwu I wanna see if I can get 10 likes