✩ he gives you his jacket ✩ (boyfriend x reader)

It was a beautiful, yet breezy summer evening. You were hand-in-hand with Y/BF as you walked down the sand covered boardwalk. You could feel Y/BF's eyes on you as he looked over the see-through bikini coverup and ripped jean shorts you were wearing. You then felt a sudden gust of wind as you shivered, chills running up your spine.

"You're going to freeze in that.", Y/BF said for what seemed to be the tenth time today. He was smart enough to bring his swim shorts, along with a pair of    jeans, a T-shirt, and Nike hoodie as he knew you guys would be there till late at night. You on the other-hand, decided to simply bring your swimsuit, a lace cover up, and some jean shorts.

Shrugging, you continued down the boardwalk, occasionally shivering due to the cold wind. "I'll be fine.", you simply replied, while eyeing some cotton candy up and down. Although you were full from the food you two had eaten earlier, you couldn't help but look at the sugary treat.

Having enough of your stubbornness, Y/BF slipped of his hoodie and handed it to you. He knew you'd never ask for it because you wouldn't want him to get cold, but he also didn't want to have to hear you complaint about how sick you were feeling the next day. Motioning for you to take the sweatshirt, a small smile formed on your face.
"You sure?", you asked whilst already pulling it on.
"Yeah", he responded with a slight chuckle, "it looks so much better on you anyway."
-
-
-
**ik this is short but I'll be something another one a bit different again tmrw. :)

A/N
Thanks for reading you guys! Please be sure to follow for updates, vote if you liked it, and COMMENT REQUESTS!!❤️