✩ you go to the mall ✩ (boyfriend x reader)

A/N    Thank you guys so, so much for 1k+ reads & 9 votes! It truly means the world to me! Also, a special thank you to the few of you that followed! :] You can follow too if you'd like to receive notifications when I publish new imagines. Now, on with the story!

          "Come on Y/BF/N! Can we please go to Victoria's Secret!? I'm sure it won't take more than 20 minutes!" You beg for what seems to be the hundreth time. "What's so scary about it anyway? It's like bikinis, but for everyday clothes." you state. "And besides, it's not like you've never seen a bra in your life!" You whisper shout at Y/BF. He instantly blushes and finally agrees. "Okay okay, let's go."

          You practically drag Y/BF into the store, as your eyes light up when you see the $20 off any purchase $100 or more. You usually spend about that much, anyway. You also notice Y/BF's face seems to instantly change from a blushing expression to a smirk.  You quickly brush it off though,  as you realised the line at the cashier would only get longer. Because of that, you release your grip on Y/BF, making your way over to the selection of sweatpants first.

30 minutes later

         You weren't sure where your boyfriend had gone as you lost him about 5 minutes into raiding the store, but you were fine with that. He shouldn't have gone too far, anyway. As you were making your way over to the cashier, you heard someone call out your name. "Y/N, isn't this the lingere you sent a picture of yourself in the other day?" You hear Y/BF calls out across the store. Your face turns a bright, crimson red, as all eyes are instantly locked on your boyfriend, who's standing in the middle of the store holding up a piece of black, lacey, lingere. "Can you put these on hold for me? My name's Y/N Y/L/N." you say quickly, as you hand the cashier everything you had gathered. You then rush over to your boyfriend, snatching the lingere out of his hand. "Seriously, Y/BF/N?" you whisper yell at him, as he slightly chuckles. You throw it on the table, and take him out of the store just as quickly as you brought him in.

Never Again.You say to yourself.Never Again.

A/N      I hope you guys liked it! I thought this was funny/cute asf. Anyway, I hope you're having a great summer! (my condolences if you started school already lol.)