✩ you get your period ✩ (boyfriend x reader)

You wake up, immediately in pain. It was that time of the month again. Yup, that time. When Mother Nature decides to take a visit. You begin to think.

Why me.

Why must I suffer for being a girl?

What did I ever do to my uterus that makes it decide to treat me this way?

Your thoughts are quickly interrupted by a call from Y/BFN. You roll your eyes and smile as you pick up the phone.

Boyfriend - Hey babe! I was calling to see if you wanted to do something today

You sigh. As much as you wanted to, you knew you couldn't, or at least shouldn't.

You- As much as I want to, I can't... Sorry.

Boyfriend - Can I ask why not?

You- Well you see... it's one of THOSE days

You say awkwardly. You don't really LOVE talking about your period, and you've never really said much about it to your boyfriend. You prayed he would simply understand, and leave it at that

Boyfriend - Those days? If you don't want to hang out with me, you can just say so.

You- No! I do, I really do. It's just...

You gather all your courage and just blurt it out

You - I'M ON MY PERIOD

Boyfriend - Oh... uhh, well, feel better

Before you could even say thanks, he hung up. You mentally slap yourself, but then decide, who cares! After all, today was going to be a day for you, complete with chocolates and rewatching Gossip Girl on Netflix. (or whatever you favorite TV show is.) You begin to munch down on some chocolate and other snacks, keeping your eyes fixed on the TV.

3 Hours Later

After watching Netflix for what seemed like years, (in the same exact spot as you were in when you woke up, but with lots of candy wrappers) you hear the doorbell ring. You weren't sure who would be there, (as you hadn't invited anyone) but decide to go look. You get up from your bed to look out the window, only to see Y/BFN standing outside with a teddy bear, and what seemed to be your favorite chocolates AND ice cream! You run downstairs to the door as fast as you could, immediately opening the door and jumping into his arms. He stumbles as he is holding quite the amount of stuff, but you ignore it. After a very long hug, you both go inside. You thank him with kisses, and spend the rest of the day cuddling, eating, and watching your favorite show with him.

The End!

Thanks so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed :)) Please be sure to comment, follow, and vote! Xx