1.1

FELIX'S POV

I'm at our house already awake and helping my Uncle on his place. He is always tired of taking care of animals it is nice to see Scott is helping my uncle and I. I clean up the rooms and prepare breakfast for me. My uncles is already there. Then I start showering and changing my clothes, brush my teeth, grab my back pack and leave.

As I get out of our house I see Stiles jeep on our block "Hey Felix wanna give you a ride to school?" he said I smiled "Who else will hesitate if someone you know and cute as you give me a ride" I say he beamed a smile "Thanks" he said "So what happend yesterday did you just copy one the cases again on your dad's table and investigate it?" I said I know what is up on in beacon hills even it is a boring town "How did you know that?" He said "Stiles I know you for 10 fucking years so I know what you thinking, you did or when you obviously lie" I said facing him " You're right... We are trying to find the half of the body last night" he said in a defeated tone. " We as in you had Scott with you. What part the upper or the lower either way it's insane if you're dad caught you and Scott." I say to him "My dad did caught me but Scott doesn't, we part ways when we see the patrol officers" He said and as he stops I flicker his nose with my fingers "oww what was that for?" He said "For leaving Scott you know he has an asthma right?" I said "Sorry okay I panicked" He said "Don't do it again okay?" I said "God your like my mother" He said I just laugh.

As we get to school Stiles and I get out of the jeep to talk to Scott, I greet Scott with a smile and as I predicted Stiles is on a level that he had to take a lot of adderall on questioning Scott. Then as we talk Scott show us the bandage on his body. I immediately flicker both of their heads they know what was that for. "Sorry" the two of them said at the same time.

"Its pretty dark last night and I'm sure it's a wolf " Scott says Oh God he is not. I just chuckle with Stiles. If Scott will know the truth at this situation he might be panick and do some irrational things so my wise choice is to lie. Pls forgive me Scott.

"Your not serious aren't you?" I say to him as I smile.

"A wolf bit you?" Stiles ask on my side and Scott the puppy do his response nod as he put down his clothing. I immediately look back at forth in people if somebody is listening or watching us.

"Not a chance" Stiles said "I hear wolves howling" Scott respond back. "No you didn't" Stiles said " What do you mean no I didn't how did you know what I heard?" Scott answers and his face he is serious "Because wolves doesn't exist in California like for 60 years" Stiles said that's a fact. "Really" Scott said to us

"But as they say never say never" I said then Stiles look at me and Scott grinned "Look Stiles, you had a point that California doesn't have wolves roaming around but don't you think that can change" I said to him " And look at his face does a person who had a jawline like this will lie" I added as a cupped my hand in Scott's face he smiled.

"There are no wolves in California" Stiles states again with his reason God will he ever stop I look at Scott. "Aright if you don't believe me about the wolf, then you're not gonna believe me when I tell you that I found a dead body?" Scott says . Will this kids stop from being curious?

"You-are you kidding me" Stiles said he is always excited when it comes to think like this. I'm sure that he will be a great addition to the FBI. "No I wish, I think I'm gonna have nightmares for a month" Scott said I just buried my face in my fingers.

"Oh God this is th the freaking awsome. I mean this is seriously this is the best thing that happend to this town since-since the birth of Lydia Martin" Stiles said as he look at Scott's side. Stiles is been crushing on her for decades like the only missing in his world is an altar of Lydia.