Chapter 19

Y/N POV
"Dad?"

What the fuck is he doing here!

"Hey baby girl"

"DONT!" I yelled

My blood was boiling I was ready to punch him in the face.

"You have no right to call me that...you left, your nothing to me" I continued with my left hand clenching. I feel a hand run down my arm towards my hand and I knew it was my girlfriend.

"May I come in and explain?" He asks

"N-" I was soon interrupted by the one and only Camila.

"Baby I think you should let him in and explain" she said rubbing my arm up and down.

I moved to the side to let him and closed the door. As I'm ready to meet him in our living room Camila pulls me back and whispers "relax baby everything is fine" I nod and we walk to the living room.

My dad sat on the long sofa while I sat on the single sofa with Camila in my lap.

"So...baby?" He starts off by saying

"Yeah Camila here is my girlfriend, the love of my life and I plan on marrying her. Got a problem?" I said ready to fight him. Camila puts her hand on mine while blushing.

"No I-uh I have no problem with it." He stammered.

"Good" I stared at him.

"So...um the reason why I left was because I was in danger and if I stayed our whole family would be in danger." He explained.

"In danger? From who?" I asked

"A man named Mr Mahone"

"Wait...Mahone?" I asked and he nodded "Does he have a son named Austin" I asked

"Yeah do you know him?" He asked

"Yeah Dad he goes to our school and he tried hurting Camila" I said rubbing her arm, while looking at her.

"Well the apple didn't far from the tree. Well his father was threatening on killing your mother is I didn't leave without a goodbye and now you mom thinks I left because I didn't love her but I do." He explained further.

"Thats why I left and he always liked her ever since high school, he has been trying to get in her pants, but she alway rejected. One day he tried raping her, but thank god I was there to beat him up and ever since he has been threatening my family, our family." I looked at him and I instantly felt bad for hating him and then I felt Camila squeeze my hand right.

"I'm so sorry dad I didn't know this was happening and this whole time I have hated you ever since you...I'm so sorry" I silently cried and camila hugged me so tight.

"Hey hey baby girl it's fine you didn't know, if I were you I would have felt the same." He walked in front of us and kneeled in front.

Camila got up from my lap, so I was able to hug my dad. While hugging him I heard our front door opening and we break apart.

Then I hear...

"Y/DN?"

"Daddy?!"