Chapter 14

*Y/N POV*

Camila and I were at our lunch table with Dinah, Normans, Ally and Lauren. When...

*gun shots*

We all ducked under the tables. I turned to see my girlfriend crying and worried. I grabbed her hand and kissed the back of it.

"Everything is going to be ok baby." I held her in my arms, while she tightened her grip on me. I turned to the rest of the girls.

"Are you guys ok" I asked them

They all nodded scared to speak.

The lunch room doors busted open and in came in a 40 year old man,who looked oddly familiar, yelling.

"Where is Y/N Y/LN!" She was looking around the lunch room with an angry look.

Camila lifts her head from my chest and she read my mind and started shaking her head no.

"Baby I have to, he will hurt someone if I don't." I whispered to her.

"No baby what about you, what if he hurts you. I don't want to lose you." She silently cried into my chest.

I rubbed her back up and down and whispered in her ear.

"I promise baby you won't." I picked her off my chest and gave her to Dinah.

She looked at me sadly and came back up to my face.

"You better come back to me" She said sternly and kissed me roughly. I nod.

I start to stand up and look towards the middle aged man.

"I'm right here" I yelled hiking my hands up.

He pointed the gun towards me and said.

"Y/N Y/LN...the freak."

I heard a chair screech and my future wife stand up.

"SHE IS NOT A FREAK!!!"

I looked at Camila scared out of my mind.

"Camila sit down are you crazy." I told her.

"Baby he is calling you a freak, your not a freak."

"Baby...huh so Y/N who this may be." He said waving his gun towards Camila.

He started walking towards her, but I quickly walked in front of him.

"Don't go near her."

"Hmm...well you do realize once I get rid of you I'm going to have her all to myself." He said while biting his lip.

I stood there staring at him with my blood boiling.

"Y/N choose either I get your girl and fuck her senselessly or I get to hurt you in anyway I want." He said while smirking at Camila.

*CAMILA'S POV*

NO No no! She better no-

"You can do whatever you want to me" Y/N told him.

"WHAT! NO! Y/N WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" I yelled at her.

"I have to baby, I'm not letting him near you." She explained to me.

She looked back at him and nodded her head.

"But you have to let everyone else go." She told him.

"Fine" He told them to leave.

"Baby go this is your chance to be safe." Y/N told me.

"No baby I'm not leaving you." I said to her with tears in my eyes.

"Cami please leave-" she was cut off by the man.

"Nuh uh not you" pointing the gun at me. "I would love for you to watch." He said to me.