Chapter 4

*Y/N POV*

I'm walking through the halls to go to my next period when someone grabs me from behind and punches me in the face and throws me into the lockers.

I look up to see Austin the guy who has been trying to get into Camila's pants.

"Alright listen here Y/N, stay away from Camilla or else I'm going to kill you." Austin told me as his nasty Dorito breath hits my face.

"She doesn't want you and your just trying to fuck her." I spat out

"Oh I'mma do a lot more than fuck her." He said as he kicked me till I was on the floor bruised and unable to move.

I open my eyes squinting to see him walk away.

"OH MY GOD! Y/N WHAT HAPPENED?!" Justin said with Lauren as they came running towards me.

"Austin happened" I responded

They help me go to the nurses office.

*during practice*

*CAMILA'S POV*

I'm so happy I'm going to see Y/N yay! I walk outside to see them practicing and I sit on the bleachers, but I look around to find Y/N but she wasn't there. I furrowed my eyebrows.

I see in the corner to see Y/N limping on the field and a shocked expression appeared on my face. I start to run down the bleachers and run towards her.

"OH MY GOD!!! Y/N WHAT HAPPENED!!??" I asked worried she may be really hurt.

"um... nothing im ok." She said avoiding eye contact with me. Why isn't she looking at me? She would always look into my eyes.

"Uh well ok so do you need help or anything." I asked

"no it's okay I will see you later, I can't really practice if I'm hurt." She said and looks towards Austin's direction. 

I look at his direction to see him glaring at her but then quickly looks away when he saw me look at him.

"U uh um I will see you tomorrow sorry Camila bye." The waved and limped towards her car.

I look towards Austin trying to figure out what's going on. I squint my eyes and walked towards him.

"What did you do to Y/N? Are you the one that hurt her?!" I yelled with anger running through my veins ready to punch him.

"Calm down baby I did that so we can finally be together. I just got rid of the garbage. So how about you come by my house today and we can do something really active." He said grabbing my shoulders and holding me forcefully.

"No leave me alone! I would never get with you get that thought your skull" I showed trying to get out if his grip which was getting tighter.

He was hurting me, but all his friends weren't paying attention. He was forcing me to his car.

He opened his car door and threw me in the back seat while trying to unbuckle his belt.

When...