Chapter 8

*Y/N POV*

"Good morning everyone what a beautiful day isn't it!" I yelled while going up to Jayden and mom.

I kissed Jayden on his head and went to my mom and kissed her on the cheek.

"Y/N why are you so hwappy" Jayden asked while tilting his head to the side. Ugh he is so cute.

"Yeah honey why are you so happy?" My mom teases while wiggling her eyebrows. I looked at her and just shook my head.

"Well buddy I'm going on a date with someone I have been waiting to ask and she said yes." I told Jayden with excitement.

"weally yay!!" Jayden yells jumping up and down in his seat.

"Well I'm kinda in a rush to pick up Lauren I will see you all after the date. Bye mom bye Jay!" I yell as I'm walking towards the door.

"Bye!" I hear both of them say.

*skip drive to Lauren's house*

Lauren came running and came into my car.

"Hey Laur I got to tell you something important." I told Lauren. She looks at me with a sad expression.

"Are you breaking up with me?" She teases and fake cries.

"Really Laur." I laughed and shook my head. She started laughing.

"Okay so what did you want to say?" She asked curiously.

"So I asked Camila on a date yesterday and she kissed me." I looked at her and see and shocked face.

"WHAT! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME! YAY! Y/N FINALLY GETTING HER GIRL! WHOO!" Lauren yelled.

"Oh my god Laur that was so loud." I said to her while covering my ears and smiling.

"Skip drive to school*

We came out of my car and started walking towards Justin. When Lauren is talking to Justin I get pulled my delicate hands and I see it belonged to the girl I have been thinking about.

" Wow what's up with you and grabbing my arm." I tell Camila. She looks down and starts to blush.

"Sorry" She said sincerely.

I lift up her chin with my fingers.

"It's okay. I was only joking." She starts to bite her lip while looking at mine.

We both start to lean in and were about to kiss til

*ring*
*ring*
*ring*

We were interrupted by the bell. Seriously right now. We both pulled apart smiling at each other.

"Well uh I guess I will see you at lunch." I told her while scratching the back of my head.

"Yeah can't wait." She seductively says and starts walking but doesn't forget to sway her hips.

"Wow" I breathed out

"I know right! Damn!" This one scrawny freshman said while looking at my girl.

I turn towards him

"Hey hey! Back the fuck off! She's mine!" He nodded his head and ran away.

My girl... I love the sound of that.

I look forward to see that Camila has witnessed what I told the freshman and she mouths.

'My girl' she winks and continues walking.

Can't wait till our date.