"Angel get yo ass in here! We don't need two of us pregnant at the same time!" Kali yelled making me blush and pull away. Dontae just laughed and shook his head.

"You still coming out with us later?" He asked placing me down. The guys were going to some club tonight and being their favorite person I got an invite.

"Of course." I smiled before leaning up and kissing him one last time. I love that boys lips.

After he left I locked the door and walked back to Kali room. They all looked at me with a smirk and I had no problem flicking them all off.

••••

"Cute?" I asked stepping out into the living room.

"Hot."

"Fine."

The girls gassed me up making me smile

The girls gassed me up making me smile. I had on a tight tan dress with a low back. My makeup was a soft beat as usual.

"I know you don't have on vans hoe." Kali said her face showed pure disgust. I looked down at my white vans myself. They went well with the fit so I don't know why she trippin.

There was a knock at the door and I smiled at Kail, "well too late now," I said and walked to the door.

"Damn baby." Dontae said once it was open.

"I know you not talkin." I said looking him up and down. A pair of black jeans, a black shirt, and a gold chain.

"I mean this just a lil something." He said hitting a few poses making me laugh.

"Be safe!" Jayda said watching us with a big smile on her face. They all did actually.

"Always." Dontae said grabbing my hand and we walked down to his car.

"The twins have been talkin bout you non stop. Almost had to choke slam they ass." He said once we were situated in the car.

"Aww I kinda miss them." I pouted now excited to see them. I didn't keep in touch with them over the summer.

"Aye none of that." He said flicking my extended lip. I slapped his arm making him jerk the car a bit.

"Baby do you want us to crash?" He said looking between me and the road crazy.

"Aye man...I'm down for whatever." I shrugged trying to keep a straight face. It was so hard because he genuinely looked concerned for me.

"You wanna talk about anything? Cause you know I'm open ears." He said grabbing my hand while steering with his left.

"I am fine." I laughed leaning over to kiss his cheek.

"Now lemme put you on to some fye ass music." I grabbed the aux plugging my phone up.

When we finally reached our destination it took us forever to find a parking spot. Even after that it took us forever to get through the line. As we walked through Dontae's hands stayed on my hips as he walked behind me. I already know his mean self had a mug on his face.

"There they go." Donate said in my ear as he guided me to a booth full of guys and a few girls sitting on their lap.

"Hold up I know that's not my sister." Andrew said sliding out the booth.

"Brother!" I beamed wrapping my arms around him.

"I've missed yo mean ass lowkey." He smiled pulling away from me making me hit his arm.

The twins pushed the girls on their lap off and gave me a group hug. They managed to push Dontae and Andrew our of the way in the process.

"Watch our with all that." Dontae mugged snatching them up.

"Hey twins." I smiled waving like a manic. They returned the energy and started roasting Dontae. Andrew hopped in on his side as they started baking the twins. I shook my head and took a seat.

"Wassup Angel." Shawn said from next to me as a girl sucked up on his neck.

"Hey. How you been?" I asked him looking at the girl sideways. How's your baby? Is what I really wanted to ask, but I closed my mouth not wanting to be petty.

"Shit good. Been living life so I can't complain. I see you still with that nigga." He said looking over at Dontae who was already looking this way.

"Yea that's my baby or whatever." I smiled at him. I still can't get over how good he look.

"Shots for the new semester!" Andrew said with hella shots on a plater.

Dontae picked me up and placed me on his lap as I grabbed two shots for the both of us.

"Here's to getting a ring this season and a great semester!" Dustin said raising his glass and we all followed suit and threw it back.