Chapter 2

Angel

Angel

"You missed me?" Dontae asked as he bit his lip looking at me.

"Mmhm." I said staring at him. It was around 2:00 in the morning and we were just laid up catching up.

"I gotta question that's been bugging me for a while now." He mumbled as his fingers trailed up and down my bare side. Trust and believe this bed is broken into.

"Wassup?"

"Whatever happened to that nigga Evan?" He asked as my body went rigid at the sound of his name. Dontae's fingers relaxed me a bit as he continued to rub my side.

"I uh .. I'm not sure. Last I heard was that he moved, but I never got word of where to." I sighed. Dontae is the only person who I can truly be vulnerable with.

"Pisses me off that that nigga's name still affects you like this." He said kissing my shoulder.

"Dontae-"

"Baby I know. You ain't gotta explain nothing. I just wish there was something I could do."

"You being here and treating me the way you do is enough." I mumbled turning to kiss his lips.

••••

"Oh em gee! You decided to keep the baby!" I heard outside the room which woke me up. At the mention of baby I jumped up and through my robe on running out to the living room.

"Babymama!" I screamed running to Kali pregnant self. From the day she told Jalen she was pregnant we have gotten extremely close. We didn't go a week without talking all summer and I was able to talk out her decision on whether or not she should keep the baby.

"Angel." She screamed back hugging me.

"What's with all the- woah where the hell have I been?" Dontae questioned walking out of my room in just some basketball shorts.

"The better question is when did this happen?" Jayda asked motioning between Kali and I.

"It's always kinda been there, but Angel has been a great help to my little one." Kali smiled at me as she rubbed her belly. I just smiled and rubbed her stomach too. She was about about 4 months pregnant and was slightly showing, but not too much.

After we all caught up and filled Dontae in on last year drama we helped Kali move her stuff in. Her parents kind of disowned, but her dad still sends her money under her mom's nose.

"I'm bout to head out baby." Dontae called from the hall as we were helping Kali with her hundreds of clothes.

"Here I come!" I yelled jumping up running to my man. I'm happy I decided to give him another chance because he brings out the better side of me.

I jumped in his arms easily wrapping around him like a koala bear. I leaned down taking his bottom before kissing him. His hands rubbed on my thighs pulling me closer.