Chapter Twenty-Four: Annika

I was exhausted last night. After our shower, I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. That pillow being Silas's, soap scented, bare chest. As I fell asleep, I clung to him like my life depends on it. He keeps me warm and safe.

I wake up alone to the smell of bacon. I throw on a robe and hurry downstairs. Silas is in briefs and an apron, Ponce waiting eagerly at his feet. "I smell bacon," I say.

"It's in the oven. That will be ready in ten." He slides to kiss me on the cheek. "How do you want your eggs?"

"Scrambled," I reply. "How did you sleep?"

"Not well... I was in bed with this naked minx."

"You poor bastard. What on earth will you do about that?" I love his pervy mind. His dirty thoughts really do something for me.

"Oh, don't you worry you're little head about that. I'll show you later... after breakfast, I thought we could see me, dad."

"I would really like that."

After breakfast, I put on a yellow sundress. It doesn't have sleeves, but it has thick straps, so I don't need to go the strapless bra route today. I hate it when you can see people's underwear.

Silas is in jeans and a white shirt. So simple, yet classic. He looks so good. "Ready?" I nod.

I take his hand as he drives. I still can't drive. I see Dr. Lawrence a week for tomorrow, and hopefully, I get the okay. "I haven't been to your dads since I woke up from the accident."

"It probably looks exactly the same. He hasn't changed anything in the two years my mom has been gone." That tight feeling returns to my chest.

I don't get nervous or anxious usually, but now it happens every now and then. Every time his mom comes up, that feeling arises. That pain in my chest. It feels like I'm breathing through a coffee straw.

It also comes at moments when I get stuck in my head. Silas always catches it and brings me back.

We help ourselves in, and Silas goes straight to the bathroom. "Bella!" He says with arms spread wide. I run into them.

"Hi, Dad," I say into his chest. He smells like garlic, so he must be making dinner for us. He lets his sauce go all day.

He holds me out at arm's length to get a good look at me. "How's my Bella girl."

"Still Swiss cheese up here," I say, pointing to my head.

"You've been going to the doctors?"

I nod. "Yeah, but it doesn't feel like it's helping."

"Something will bring you back." I look over to the bathroom to make sure Silas won't hear my candid thoughts.

"I'm both hopeful and afraid of that."

"Pray, tell?"

"Well..." I slump onto the couch. "Silas only tells me happy stories, which are great, but I know that bad and heartbreaking things have happened in that time. He doesn't need to protect me." Enzo takes a seat next to me. "I don't want to remember the accident either." The tightness in my chest is back. "But as much as I don't want to remember that, I want to remember everything else. Knowing the good is worth knowing the bad."

"Sweet girl. You are strong and brave. You can handle anything." I want to believe him.

I see around, and it is the first familiar place I've been, everything is the same. Even my parent's house was all different. I feel like I just come home and that I can finally breathe. I'm at ease.

"Want to play some rummy?"

________________

After a day of cards and Italian food, I feel whipped. I have a carb baby brewing inside me.

When we get home, Silas traps me against the inside on the door. "Finally," he says as he crashes his lips to mine. "I have wanted you so badly for too long." Chills run down my chest and between my legs. He picks me up and carries me upstairs. "What do you want to do, Annika?"

He puts me down, and we both undress. "I want to make you cum." He looks at me with a hungry look in his eyes. It's almost animalistic.

I crawl onto the bed and watch as he climbs on top of me. His lips are just as starving as his eyes were.

He straddles my torso and frees himself from his underwear. Leaving them just under his ass. Shit that's big... are they all like that? It's so much bigger than last night in the shower. It grows that much? Jesus.

He chuckles as he says, "you looked like that the first time you saw it." He grips it in his hand and pumps it a few times. "You look all innocent, and virginal... fuck, you turn me on." He points to the nightstand next to me. "Grab the lube. It's in a black tube."

"Lube?"

"I like a wet handjob." I lean over, opening the drawer. There are condoms, lube, mints, and batteries inside. "We use condoms?" I say, handing him the black tube.

"Only when you're on your period." We have sex when I'm on my period? Is that normal? It seems taboo. And messy. Hence the condoms... duh.

"We have sex when I'm on my period?"

"Your periods can be 5-7 days. You think I'm going to go a week without sex, just because of a little blood?" He says as he lubes his member. It shines in the light. "Even in the beginning, we didn't use them. You were on the pill, and we were virgins. So we were both clean."

He is careful not to put all his weight on me. I wrap my hand in the middle and move it up and down. It's easy with the lube. "Harder." He moans. I tighten my grip and move faster. "Fuck babe... you're doing so good." I like being his babe. I love having his undivided attention.

I take my hand off him just long enough to take off my bra; it wasn't really hiding anything anyway, then I return it matching my previous speed and grip. "You are perfect, baby. So sexy." I could hear these words all day.

He holds onto my breast like the rails on a rollercoaster.

He looks almost like he is in pain. His brows finch together. He bites down on his lower lip. He is so sexy like this. I love seeing what I do to him. That still, after all this time that I can make him undone like this.

He moves off me. Lying next to me, kicking off his boxers. "Spread your legs." I lay one across him, and the other dangle off the bed.

We are shoulder to shoulder. He leans in to kiss me.

His hand slide up the leg that is across his. Starting at my knee and moving up, to right where I want him.

His hand starts its assault. His mouth is silencing my whimpers and swallowing the sound. I take him back in hand again. Pumping him. Our lips never leave each other. Our kiss stays slow and passionate, where our hand is feverish and demanding.

I feel him twitch in my hand, right as I am getting there. He pulls away his other hand, comes to the base of my jaw with a firm hold. "I want to watch you come. Look at me." I open my eyes and stare into his as I come undone.

"I'm so close." I whimper.

"Get there, baby." My legs tighten around his hands as I come. "Holy shit." He groans as jets of warm liquid drips down my side and litters his abs. His eyes never left mine as we both reach our highs. He lays his head on my chest. My eyes grow heavy with the sound, deep slumber that I will be in soon.