13

Remember when I said that there was no way Hunter was moving in with me? Yeah, the next day his mother brought in his stuff to my house and begged me and him to be good because if Hunter wasn't good then he would be sent away to his father's house and that angered him so he agreed to stay with me.

'You are not to talk to me, look at me, tell me what to do and last of all don't scream out my name at night when you're fucking yourself with your vibrator.' Before I could reply to what he had said, Hunter walked off upstairs and slammed his door to the guest bedroom, idiot.

I sighed and walked upstairs to my room and face planted onto my bed, when I wasn't comfortable I tossed and turned till I was then opened my eyes to see the time was 5:04pm. I wailed because I was so bored, then I got up and looked for my headphones and once I found it I logged onto the computer plugging it on there since the volume on there was louder. I started listening to rock and dubstep, awesome music while you are bored.

After scrolling through my news feed on facebook then trying to a book, I was still bored. So I decided to get my cuddly panda and hug it while I stare at a wall. I did just that, while new notifications came up so I groaned and looked at them...then I got a friend request. Curiousity taking the better of me, and the fact that I am getting one more friend, I clicked on the icon to see Hunter had sent me it. Why would he send me it? I clicked on accept and then stalked onto his profile pictures

There was his current one with him and his friends, then another one with him smoking, then one with him half naked showing off his tattoos...might I mention he looked hot? Then there was another picture which had him, his sister and his mom looking happy. My notification bleeped again and I got out of Hunter's profile and clicked on the notification to see I was tagged in a post....on Hunter's profile.

It read:

At Lotte's house....guess what we're doing ;) -Charlotte Willsburg ox

I stared at my computer screen...then screamed in frustration as I saw that he got 5 likes and a couple of comments. I ripped my headphones off from my ears and walked over to Hunter's room and barged in there...where he was half naked, propped up on his elbow looking at his laptop.

'What did I say downstairs?' He asked me, raised eyebrows.

'I don't give a shit what you said! Take that status off! Now!' I shouted, he smirked at me! The idiot smirked at me!

'I like it when a woman shows control in the bedroom, but I feel like this isn't right...take your clothes off.' He said, and I gaped at him.

'No, now delete that post!' I said

'No can do.' He said, I huffed and walked over to him. Snatching his laptop away I went onto his facebook to see he was looking at my profile.

'Stalker.' I muttered, I went to the post and was about to click delete when Hunter attacked me! He closed the laptop screen and the almost caught my fingers.

'Hasn't anyone taught you that going hrough someone else's belongings isn't a good thing to do?' He asked, setting his laptop down on the table.

'Hasn't anyone told you you're a sex crazed jerk?' I asked, he chuckled then came over to the bed which I was still lying in since he attacked me. He got on top of me and straddled me while I just sat there, like a fish.

'They said that I a fucking hottie and they love me. Got caught up in the moment I guess.' he said as he came closer to me, as if he was about to kiss me

The tension was high in the air and when I mean tension, I mean sexual tension. As Hunter came closer to me I couldn't wait for his lips to be on mine, then Luca had to burst through the door and barked really loud making me and Hunter jump apart from each other.

'Calm down, mutt.' Hunter said looking at a happy looking Luca. I growled at Hunter and ran to Luca hugging him, I really do love my dog sometimes he stopped me from kissing Hunter.

'Don't be mean to Luca.' I said looking up at a standing Hunter. He looked down at me and smirked, I stuck my tongue out at him and he winked I was about to do something else when my phone rang. I got up and ran to my room and looked at the caller I.D which had Talie written across it, I answered

'Hello my dear friend.' I said in a British accent.

'Is this Charlotte?' I heard someone unfamiliar say from the other end making me get more worried.

'Yes t-this is she.' I stuttered

'This is Yvonne from St Valley Hospital. I'm sorry but Natalie has been harmed and has asked for you to come, she is badly bruised and has broken bones.' I gasped and my phone slipped from my hand but before it could crash to the floor a hand grabbed it.

'She'll be there.' Hunter's deep voice said. Tears fell freely from my eyes and I just stood there crying while my best friend was in hospital and I knew the exac reason why she had broken bones and bruises

'I'll drop you.' Said Hunter. I looked up at him and his faced shower no emotion, just authority. I meekly nodded my head and grabbed my keys. We got there and I rushed to the desk to ask about Natalie, we got to her room and I burst through the door and let out no noise as I saw her laying in a bed looking pale with bruises all over her arms and face.

Trevor was there and so was Carla, but she had tears running down her face and she dressed normal for once. I breathed in as I walked closer to her, tears pricked my eyes but I held them back.

'I should have fucking done something.' I could hear Trevor say to Hunter then a huge crash was heard making me and Carla turn around to see a crack in the wall and Trevor crying.

'I got the results.' We turned to see the doctor there giving us pity looks, she nodded to Trevor and he stopped crying then walked over to Natalie. He placed a hand on her stomach as he cried over her, tears dropped onto Natalie.

'Wha?' I started to say

'She's pregnant.' My eyes widened and my fists curled

'I am going to fucking kill him.' I said gritting my teeth. I turned towards the door and Hunter blocked it, he was about to say something when his eyes flickered towards Natalie.

'Ow.' I heard her say. My head whipped to her and I saw her waking up, I ran over to her and hugged her....not tight enough to hurt her. 'Don't ever do that to us again!' I said, she gave me a faint smile and her eyes widened when she saw Trevor and her sister there, the heart monitor started beeping really fast and the doctors had to come in and only Carla could stay.

'You stay here, I need to go sort some stuff out.' Trevor said to Hunter.

'No, don't even think about doing that.' Hunter warned Trevor grabbing his arm

'Hunter-'

'Trevor, she is pregnant, with your child. Stay the fuck here, me, Matt and Nicholas will sort this out.' Hunter said

'I'm coming too.' I said,both of them looked at me. 'I have known about this more than the both of you, so I am going as well.' I said. Hunter sighed then nodded