12

I woke up at 7:30 to realise that it was the one week holiday. I sighed and tried going back to sleep, but the arugment me and Hunter had kept repeating in my head and I was feeling guilty becuase he hasn't texted me or called me and even at school he hasn't acknowleged me for the times he acutally has been at school.

I sighed and threw the covers off of me and walked towards the bathroom. I was getting no where and honestly Hunter can fuck off if he is this immature....but he still has my bra though and he could do anything with that. People were right when they said the shower was the place to think, I had my shower and realised I had been in there for half an hour longer than I usually am in there for.

Getting dressed in skinny jeans and a checkered top, my boobs looked bigger than they were. Man, why does this happen? My boobs were big already! I shook my head and opened the door, but then the phone rang inside. I groaned and closed the door walking to wards it, I answered it

'Hello?' I asked

'Charlotte?' I heard mom's voice.

'Mom!' I said my mood was happier than ever,

'Hey baby girl, I have some news for you.' She said.

'You do?' I asked, I didn't have to tell her anything since she knew about the police calling us incident.

'Yeah, I'm not going to be coming home for another few months. That Belle person seemed nice and she has suggested that her son comes and lives with you.' I gaped....at nothing in particular

'Mother I am perfectly fine.' I said

'Honey, I know but for another two months? Just please....do this for me.'

'Mom, he does drugs he smokes, he is in a gang!' i screeched on the phone

'Honey, you like bad boys and he seemed really nice on the phone when he spoke to me.' She said, calmly might I add.

'Nice?! Nice?! Nice, my butt mom, he has my bra!' I realised what I just said and was about to correct myself when mom interuppted

'Use protection darling, ta ta.' She said then hung up. Nice mother she is! I sighed then walked outside again, I couldn't be living with Hunter, for 2 whole months. I groaned then turned the other way to Hunter's house, I have no idea why I was walking that way but my feet were leading me this way.

Hunter's house came into view and I knocked on the door. A few minutes later a half naked hunter opened the door. I blushed then looked to my left, plants were really interesting weren't they?

'What do you want?' He asked me, leaning against the door frame and shoving his hands down his jean pockets.

'Do you know that you're coming to live with me for 2 months?' I asked, really trying my best not to look at his abs, my they were gorgeuos.

'Yes I do, now fuck off.' He said and slammed the door, but my foot was caught on it.

'Let me in HUnter.' I shouted and shoved the door as hard as I could. It opened and I wnet inside.

'So I'm living with you for two months Charlotte, I'm still fucking mad.'

'So all your anger is just shoved at me?!' I shouted at him and he just stood there.

'So what?'

'You are a fucking immature bastard that really needs help, it isn't my fault that fucked up jack ass decided to be in your life? He ins't doing anything no is he?!'

'Fuck off Charlotte.' He said

'Fine, but you are not coming to live with me, end of.' I said, and walked out of that house. Stupid fucking moron.

'Iam charlotte and you are gonna love it!' He yelled through his front door, Iput my middle finger up at him and his elderly neighbour was looking out of thewindow...great.