8

I hated the fact that I had to sit next to Hunter in biology and also the fact we were doing sex ed. Once everyone came into class, and had settled down the teacher came in and had turned off the lights, making the room pitch black and the board screen slowly turned on to a rather sickening picture of a naked girl and a naked boy.

'So going to tell me about the dream?' Whispered Hunter. His hot breath made me feel hotter than I already was and tingles spread through my body including a certain organ in the female's body.

'I told you, it's none of your business.' I said one again.

'Sure it isn't. You're sure I wasn't in the dream, kissing your lips, whispering dirty stuff in your ear while you moan and whine for us to get naked and me to take you right where you are? Or were we already naked, sweaty bodies rubbing against each other while you look at me and take in the image of my sexy body and a certain part which you want in you. Baby, I don't mind which one it was, I will make sure you will have the time of your life.' He whispered in my ear, making me wet. He leaned back on his chair and his arm slung over the back of my chair.

'Charlotte, can you tell me your interests in a mate?' The teacher asked

'Um...mate?' I asked

'Mate.' He repeated and smiled.

'Um...' I turned to look at Hunter and he was smirking at me

'Well, they have to be knowing what they are doing, gentle and I guess dominant.' I say, heat creeping up my neck

'Experienced, gentle and dominant. Good choices.' The teacher said. I was thankful the lights weren't on, because my cheeks were blood red, I pulled my chair forward by my feet making Hunter's arm drop from my chair.

'So I will be you're perfect mate.' Hunter whispered.

'How so? I know you're experienced, but I highly doubt you're gentle maybe you're dominant but another thing i like in my mate is the size of their juniors.' I said, feeling like a switch in me has been flipped and a stronger side of me erupted.

'Experienced is the correct word, meaning that so many girls want to fuck me so much because I am that good in bed and I can assure you that I am big in that department. Want proof? Meet me in the janitors closet, or how was it in your dream, was it in the bedroom? Can't blame you, you can scream as much as you want.' He said

'The girls are probably sluts who are desperate for dick, whatever size and talking about your dick like that proves how cocky you are and how clingy do you sound right now? Seriously, the janitors' closet and plus the only screaming I will be doing is shouting rape.' Was my comeback, I was actually quite proud of it

'Baby, you are the one who had a dream about me, are you calling yourself a slut? And I can be so damn cocky you won't believe it, wherever we do it and whenever we do it you will be on cloud 9. Plus it isn't rape when you want it.' He said, smirking. I was about to say something when the teacher coughed in our direction

'Something you would like to share?' He looked at the both of us

'No.' We both said in unison.

When class was over I quickly grabbed my stuff and headed out the door before Hunter could catch up with me. Too late. His feet against the floor thumped as he ran over to me, he was walking as fast as I was which really pissed me off because he had long legs which means he could meet with my walking strides.

'Walking that fast just to have sex with me? Baby you made me get a boner already.' He said, I looked at him and he winked at me and a smirk was on his lips. Those same lips were in my dream, that same body was in my dream too, that same person made me hot, flustered and wet. And that same person was a bad boy, who did drugs had tattoos and was in a gang but I knew there was a different side to him too, a side no one has tried to uncover because they were too scared too.

'You wanna hear me admit it don't you?' I stopped and so did he, slowly people started to descend into class leaving me and Hunter in the hallway together.

'Hear what?' He asked

'Don't play dumb.' I said, my breathing going faster.

'I honestly what you want to admit.' He said, smirking

'Okay, yes, I have the hots for you. Yes I had a dream about you which made me hot and wet and when you whisper to me I do get wet. Who can blame me? It's you Hunter, the bad boy of the school who gets the girls fucks them then dumps them! I even won't be surprised if I actually did sleep with you then you would leave me there and forget about me. I know this isn't some fucked up love story but I haven't had a boyfriend before and I don't plan on losing my virginity anytime soon because I have other stuff in life to worry about.' I say, and breathing hard when I finished.

'What makes you think I will just dump you? I might be a player, but damn that was a first a girl has made a speech for me.' He said, smirking at me again making me blush.

'I found you too annoying so I couldn't put up with your bullshit anymore so there you go.' I said, then started to walk off, when I got pulled back and my back hit the lockers. I found Hunter staring down at me with lust in his eyes and a playful smirk on his lips again.

'I think you like the bullshit I give you.' He said huskily and when he swore it made him sound even hotter.

'And I think you like me too much so you give me a hard time.' I say

'First it was me dumping you after fucking you.' I tried so hard not to moan at his voice. 'And now it's me liking you too much. Even now I'm making you wet, so why don't you just have sex with me?' He asked, hot breath fanning across my face.

'Because I don't want my innocence taken away by you.' I said

'You're still a virgin?' He asked, I ducked my head away so he doesn't see me blush. Then a loud bang made me turn to Hunter, his hands were both on the sides of my head and his face was dangerously close to mine, his eyes showed anger and damn did that scare me.

'Answer me.' He said, venom dripping from the words.

'Yes.' I whispered, I was so scared right now. Then the angry look on Hunter's face had changed into a smirk, he came close to the side of my head and whispered:

'Then I will be so fucking happy to take that away from you and you will be screaming out my name again and again as I make you come and you won't be able to walk for a few weeks.' He pulled back and looked at the fear on my face

'I can't wait.' He said, then leaned down and went to kiss my lips when a voice interrupted us.

'Class now!' the principal was there, and I walked towards the class I was supposed to be in, when the principal muttered, 'Horny teenagers these days.' I walked into class and thank God no one looked my way because everyone was getting into their work. I said down next to Nat, when I got a text:

I got something black and lacey of yours

~H

Then it showed a picture of my bra....Oh my God how did he get those?!