16

Hunter did as I said and stayed away from me, he didn't bother me, tease me or even look in my direction. Since that night, he had been out during the nights and around 2 or 3am I would hear his door close quietly, it wasn't any of my business where he was but he was living under my roof and I had heard about his drug dealing...okay that might have been a rumour but who says it can't be true?

I turned over in my bed and looked at the time to see it was 2:34am on a Saturday morning. I couldn't go to sleep what so ever because Natalie was still in hospital as they watched over her baby, Liam was arrested which brought relief in us all but there was a part of me which had this eery feeling that someone was watching me. I couldn't get over that feeling and I was constantly up and checking the windows and making sure the doors were locked, Hunter had the key to get it so I wouldn't worry so much but I did.

I was so wrapped up in my thoughts that I wasn't aware of the sounds coming from downstairs, I stayed in bed for a minute or so before hearing another bang and crash, then a curse being used. My heart was beating at an abnormal pace, my forehead started to have beads of sweat and I found myself to be clutching my sheets; breathing a little to calm my breathing, I slowly got up and headed to my bedroom door but before I went out, I grabbed the bat beside my door and made as less noise as I could as my feet padded down the stairs.

I walked into the kitchen were most of the noise is coming to, and I saw the figure near towards the counter and raised the bat high above my head before bringing it down but the intruder caught the bat and took it out of my arms, throwing it across the other side of the room. I gasped as my eyes widened, my eyes tried searching for a weapon while my head kept cursing me for getting out of bed. I ran back towards the way I came from but an arm encircled my waist and pulled me back onto a muscular waist, I could just feel the anger rolling off this person.

'Fuck Charlotte! What are you doing out of bed?!' That voice was familiar. Oh crap, I just tried to attack Hunter!

'What are you doing home at this time of night?!' Okay, my words messed up but I was angry and scared and all this guy could do was cross his muscular tattooed arms across his chest while watching me in amusement even though the room was dark, I could still make out that stupid smirk on his face.

'Care to explain that again?' I screamed in frustration and walked back upstairs but not before being dragged back into the same place I was again by the famous and stupid Hunter Maxwell! 'Okay, I get it jeez! I had to do something, now go back to ignoring me and go to sleep.' He said. When I didn't move, he sighed and pushed past me walking towards the stairs so I followed him trying to catch up with him but he had already gone into his room and slammed the door shut.

I sighed and went back into my room, slamming my door too an almost making a crack in the wall but luckily I didn't. Instead, I sulked as I stomped my way over to my bed and cocooned myself in the covers and hoped for sleep, but sleep wasn't on my side because Hunter's stupid shower was running and the numbers on my alarm clock kept glowering at me. I groaned and waited for Hunter to finish his shower then I walked into his room wishing I didn't because at that time and moment, Hunter decided to drop down his towel but naked.

'I told you to go to sleep.' I squealed in surprise when he turned around...let me remind you that he is butt naked at the moment meaning if he is facing me, his very hung penis is as well and let me tell you...that was an amazing site to look at. 'See something you want honey?' I looked up at his face and gasped as I saw a bruise on his cheek bone and his lip cut while there were some bruises on his toned body.

'What happened to you?' I asked, forgetting that I was in his room while he stood in front of me naked.

'Well, I am just that big. I think it came from my father's side, although I'm not sure.'

'Hunter, why do you have bruises on you?' I asked, completely ignoring his statement while visibly blushing. 'Street fight. No biggie, I'll be alright. Why? You wanna play nurse and patient with me?' He winked at me making something tighten in my stomach.

'What do you mean no biggie?! You are hurt.' I said stepping closer to him and went to touch his cheek but Hunter was faster and grabbed my hand before I could do anything I would regret.

'You've attacked me, seen my dick and seen my bruises now get out.' I was taken aback by his harsh comment but soon fury flew through me.

'Who do you think you are? You are living under my mother's roof, but my house, you do as you please, coming home at 2 or 3 in the morning and then you tell me that street fighting is no biggie? Most important of all is that you told me to get out of this room which is technically under my house.' Hunter bent down of pick up his towel and wrapped it around his waist while eyeing me.

'Charlotte, you didn't want anything to do with me. I'm telling you now, stay the hell away from me and stop acting as if you care. If you aren't gonna let me fuck you tonight to get rid of the pain, then get the fuck out of my room which I currently am occupying.' He said through gritted teeth. He turned to go into his closet and get changed but my answer made him walk out.

'No.'

'No?' He asked me with raised eyebrows. He only wore grey sweats which was hung dangerously low at his hips and I could see another tattoo peaking out but I turned all my attention onto Hunter himself.

'No, my house, my rules.' Hunter chuckled before slamming his closet door shut and walking to me half naked before pushing me back onto the wall and pinning me there. 'You're little to me little girl, I am a dangerous guy and if you're willing to get involved in my shit you better be ready for what's coming for you.' He got off me and I clutched onto my fast beating chest.

'Why do you street fight?' I asked. Hunter's eyes snapped to mine and I regret asking him anything and wished I ran out of there when I had the chance.

'To get my anger out. Anything else you want?' I ignored his rudeness and asked something else. 'Why or who are you angry at?' Suddenly he tensed again.

'Xavier. He's trying to be a father to Camilla and me, the only reason I'm actually fucking staying here is because my so called mom decided to listen to what that fucking ass would say! Camilla doesn't even know what the fuck is going on and I'm here and she's there with my mom and fucking Xavier.' Hunter yelled before throwing a punch into the wall which left a big hole, I rushed over to his side and looked at his fist which was now bruised.

'Whydid you not tell me before?' I scolded him. He didn't answer me, but insteadwrapped his arms around me and it was then I realised that Hunter was huggingme.