3

Natalie's p.o.v

Walking down the hall towards the canteen with Charlotte was tough. Only because the guy I loved was in there, and the guy that abused me was in there, even though I love Trevor and i have most of my life, I can't see myself being with him only because of Liam. Liam won't let me go, if he sees me staring or just glance at a guy he will go crazy.

He calls me a slut because wear skirts, not too short just below my knees, he hits me for his own pleasure he told me this himself he also told me one day he would fuck me so hard that I won't be able to walk, not in a good way though a threatening type way. My mum and dad only care about my sister Carla, yes Carla Shune the slut is my sister and Hunter's fuck buddy my parents' look at her as the perfect daughter then I was born, I was the mistake.

I shook all my thoughts away when we came into the canteen, fear struck me now as I saw Liam sitting down waiting for me. Liam only joined our school a couple of months ago he asked me out which took time then i said yes. Abusing started soon afterward then I couldn't leave.

'Hey baby.' He said.

'Hi.' I plastered on my fake smile

'Hi...Cherry was it?' He asked Charlotte

'No Charlotte, Lucas was it?' Anger was in Liam's eyes but went away.

'Liam.' He said, while they talked my eyes locked with Trevor's, who was on the other side of the canteen with the other guys. I pulled my eyes away from him, because if I get caught, I would be in hell, twice as much as i would be.

'So how was your day Liam?' I asked

'Great now that your here.' He said kissing my neck. Disgust washed over me and I wanted it to be Trevor who was kissing me, exactly like the time when he had sex with me, I can't really blame him since it was me who lead him on, but it was the best one I had. I'm just glad it wasn't Liam who I lost it too.

'Liam, stop, people are watching.' I said giggling. He looked up at me and a smug smile was on his face.

'We can continue this at home then.' He said winking, fear consumed me.

'Sorry bud, but my mother invited her to dinner tonight.' Charlotte said. 'Here I'll prove.' She says, and hands her phone to him, when he looks convinced a angry look is in his eyes but he plasters on a sad face and looks at me.

'Aw, no fair I wanted to spend time with you.' He said, then I came close to me annd kissed my neck, saying. 'You better come tonight.' He pulled back and I mentally kill myself.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Charlotte's P.O.V

I watched as Liam said something in Natalie's ear, I could tell by the fear in her face that he wanted her to come to him, and i was fucking stupid for not saying anything.

'Right me and nat have to go to Mrs O'brien's office. See ya soon Liam.' I said, Natalie stood up, but not before kissing him on the lips. I roll my eyes and my eyes wander over to Hunter's table, most importantly, Trevor. He had a look of jealousy and anger in his face, he did like her! Dude this is fucked up, what's more fucked up is that I see Hunter smirking at me, then winked at me as he kissed Carla, to think she is Nat's sister.

I looped my arm in Nat's as we walked down the corridor going down towards the library. I could still see the fear and hurt in her face, time to tell her

'Nat, Trevor was giving you and Liam looks.' I said

'Look? What looks?' She asked, confusion written in her face, aw like a little puppy

'When you leaned in to give Liam a kiss, gross by the way, I saw that Trevor had a look of anger in his face and jealousy and trust me these pretty eyes saw them.' I say

'So you think he likes me?'

'I think so, maybe you just need to talk about you guys and that night among other things.' I say

'Can you tell him because I really have to go to class.' She says running off

'Shit.' I say, I turn around but bump into a hard chest, i look up and groan.

'Do that again baby, turns me on.' He says

'What your junior, yeah. I have to go so if you'll excuse me.' I said trying to go passed him, but he stopped me.

'What's Natalie's deal?' He asks

'Meaning what? Dude, she is not that type of girl okay.' I say

'I know, but doesn't mean I don't want to try.' I give him a bored look. 'It's about her and Trevor okay?' He says

'I'm not saying anything.' I say pushing passed him. I could feel his eyes on my ass. 'I thought you were fucking Nat's sister Carla.' I shout

'Yeah so?'

'Stop staring at my ass then.' I hear him chuckle. I turn the corner to see Trevor, I run up to him. 'Nat wants to speak to you, she didn't say when or where, she just needs to.' I say

'Okay.' He said.

'Don't fuck things up.' I say, then I leave.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Liam's P.O.V

Sothat little slut wants to talk to Trevor, this bitch is gonna get so fucked uptonight.....