[31] Venomous

WARNING: SOME +16 PLUS CONTENT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. ALSO IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END.

"Raphael?" She called out when she didn't see him anywhere

"That was a low blow, Myrcella. Even for you." She heard his voice coming from behind her.

"I'm sorry but you seemed keen on not helping us." Myrcella replied with a whimper as Raphael roughly grabbed her waist and pulled her to his chest.

"You know how difficult it was to keep away from you." He whispered in her ear just like she did earlier. "Especially when you're covered in your blood." He added as one of his hands got under her shirt to roam around her abdomen, making Myrcella shiver. Myrcella knew he wanted a taste of her blood again. She knew he liked how her Nephilim blood was mixed with demon blood making it taste like nothing else. "Now why did you stay? You were so eager to help your friend." Raphael asked as his hand went lower, Myrcella arching her back in response.

"Please, Raphael." Myrcella rested her head back on his shoulder, needing his venom after the long day she had. 

Apparently those two words were everything Raphael needed to hear because he retracted his hand in a blink of an eye making Myrcella groan from the lack of contact but before she knew it, he vamp sped them to his room. Myrcella's mind wandered to Jace for a second but she knew he was in good hands. She didn't care if it wasn't the time for it but she had a feeling this was the last time she could enjoy herself before everything went downhill. Raphael threw Myrcella on the bed and got on the bed with his knees on each side of her. He slammed his lips on hers and licked her lips, asking for approval but Myrcella teased him not opening them up. Raphael smirked through their kiss and roamed his hands down towards her chest before tearing open her shirt. Myrcella gasped at his action and Raphael didn't miss her parted lips. Their tongues fought for dominance as Raphael kept himself up with one hand next to her head and the other leaving scorching trails on her waist. Myrcella gave up the fight, implying Raphael had won and satisfied with the result, Raphael left her plump lips and kissed her jawline making his way down to her neck. Breathless from the kiss, Myrcella was waiting Raphael to bite into her neck to give her what she needed but he kept kissing down her body as he was at her collarbone. Raphael could tell from the sounds the strawberry blonde was making from beneath him that he was succeeding in his mission. He was doing his best to prolong it as long as he could as a payback from what Myrcella had done earlier. Raphael nibbled at the valley of her breast but not biting into her and Myrcella hummed in pleasure. 

After Raphael's long teasing and Myrcella trying her hardest to keep herself sane, the two were panting, tangled in each other, their clothes long gone. The half warlock bit her lip hard not to cry out in pleasure, drawing blood herself. Raphael licked her lips in one swift motion and extracted his fangs. The older vampire, still rocking back and forth, bit into Myrcella's neck sending them both over the edge.