[30] Best Served Cold

Myrcella didn't lower her seraph blade as she kept looking around to make sure they were safe seeing Jace was still in shock as well as Clary

"I'm Michael Wayland, Jace's father. Look, I know what Jace told you but I've been here for then years. Valentine took off and left me." She heard the man claiming to be Jace's father explain as he held onto a Jace who was struggling to keep on his feet.

"And Jocelyn Fairchild?" Clary asked in hopes their mother was still around there somewhere.

"He took her with him. You are?" The older man replied directing the question to both girls.

"I'm Clary, she's Myrcella, her daughters." Clary replied and the look Myrcella received from Michael made her skin erupt in goosebumps in unease. "Meliorn, the Seelie, told me that he was here with her." Clary further explained but Michael was still looking at Myrcella as if he was studying her. Before anyone could elaborate on the subject, Jace collapsed with a grunt.

"It's Ravener venom. We need to get him out of here." Myrcella spoke up being the only one with a clear mind.

"No, we have to find your father, not my father." Jace argued in pants.

"His stele. Where is it?" Michael asked digging through Jace's pockets and picked out a tarot card, in confusion.

"Back pocket." Clary replied quickly taking the card from Michael's hands as it wasn't an ordinary tarot card.

"The rune is weak." Michael replied when activating it didn't do much.

"It won't work. The Ravener venom is spread too much." Myrcella cursed under her breath knowing she couldn't help Jace with her magic now as she didn't trust Michael enough to show him her warlock side.

"We have to get him help. We...we closed the Portal. Myrcella-" Clary was stammering but when she called out to her Myrcella cut her off with a harsh glare. Thankfully Clary understood and bit her lip.

"Valentine's got a standing Portal. Let's go." Michael announced and got Jace up on his feet. On their way to the Portal, Myrcella heard Jace and Michael talking about something from Jace's childhood which was a way of Michael proving to his son that it was indeed him. Myrcella raised an eyebrow, wondering how Michael, being kept in a locker, knew where Valentine's Portal was but kept her thoughts to herself for the while. When the group got out of the Portal, Myrcella found herself in front of Jade Wolf. The half warlock involuntarily shuddered as the last time she was there, she was close to dying. She shook her head and quickly ran in after the trio of Shadowhunters.

"Hello, Lucian." She heard Michael greet a flabbergasted Luke.

"This can't be." Luke exclaimed with wide eyes. "I thought I'd never see you again." He stammered looking at the man he thought was dead a long time.

"I never thought I'd see anyone again." Michael shot back with a roll of his eyes.

"What happened?" Luke asked snapping out of his shock when Jace groaned loudly.