[7] Hotel Dumort

Myrcella groaned as she opened her eyes

Myrcella groaned as she opened her eyes. Her vision was blurry for a few seconds as her eyes adjusted. She realized she was in a chamber with a locked door. 

"Ow, was that really necessary Raphael?" She muttered to herself as she got up rubbing the back of her neck. 

The half warlock panicked remembering that Simon was taken as well but relief washed over her as she realized he was in the chamber with her, still unconscious. She went to check if he was indeed breathing just in case because she didn't want to explain to her new found sister how she failed to protect the mundane. Myrcella sighed and sat down on the dirty floor as portalling them out was a terrible idea because it would raise suspicions so she decided to wait till the door was open and then make a run for it, with Simon of course. After a while, she was getting bored but jumped up as Simon began to stir which meant he would be waking up soon.

"Finally!" Myrcella exclaimed and looked at one of the caskets.

Grinning to herself, the girl quickly hid in one of the caskets, waiting for the mundane to wake up. It didn't take long till he was up and yelling out the door asking questions. 

"Simon!" Myrcella yelled as she kicked the lid off, jumping up making Simon scream so loud that the strawberry blonde guessed if their friends didn't know about their whereabouts, they surely had an idea now. 

"Jesus!" The mundane exclaimed holding his chest, trying to steady his heart rate. 

"Nope, just dear old Myrcella." She joked as Simon threw daggers at her with his eyes.

"I hate you." He squinted at her, though he knew he didn't, not when she resembled Clary so much.

"But you love my sister." Myrcella replied back in a sing song voice making him choke on air.

"What?! Me? Clary- uh no never I-" Simon was trying to protest but gave up when he realized that she wasn't even paying attention to him. "Is anyone there?" He yelled out of the hole on the door, earning a shut up from the girl. 

In a second, Raphael came in sight and opened the door making Simon jump back. Myrcella however, still wasn't paying attention to anyone. She just wanted to get out and go back to her and Magnus' flat to take a long bath which was overdue. 

"If your goal was to scare the crap out of me, mission accomplished." Simon gestured to the vampire. "But I must say, you're late because Myrcella already did that." He added as the vampire just kept walking towards him as the door shut behind him. 

Myrcella groaned seeing the door shut again but got up from her position as she saw Raphael cornering the poor mundane. She heard Simon stating that they didn't need him when Raphael disagreed and showed him his fangs.

"Raphael, enough!" She stood in front of Simon with her back to him and lightly pushed the vampire away.

"Ah Myrcella. I almost forgot you were here." Raphael smirked retracting his fangs.