[4] The Clave's Curse

Myrcella shook her head as if she was physically trying to get rid of the image of Alec from her mind as she sat down next to her unconscious sister who had a red iratze mark on her neck

Myrcella shook her head as if she was physically trying to get rid of the image of Alec from her mind as she sat down next to her unconscious sister who had a red iratze mark on her neck.  Myrcella assumed Jace had drawn it after she was attacked by the demon. 

"I love your outfit by the way" Myrcella said to Izzy to break the silence that was taking over the room. 

"I knew I'd like you!" Izzy's face had a huge smile plastered on it. "As the only girl in our group, they don't get me." She murmured at the end with a hint of sadness in her voice. 

"I totally understand. It's actually really comfortable and  it distracts the demons." The half warlock replied with a wink which made Izzy squeal and hug Myrcella, catching her off guard.

The girls really hit it off as they both never had a girl friend that they could talk to before. Don't get her wrong, she had Magnus and he was the friend everyone needed but he was her only friend after all. It was a strange feeling to both of them but they felt weirdly comfortable towards each other. It felt like as if they were meant to be best friends. 

"So if you don't mind me asking, why did your mom send you away to live with Magnus?" Izzy questioned carefully guessing it was probably a sensitive subject. 

"She didn't want my father-" Myrcella cringed unintentionally because she had to call him that. "My father to find out that I was alive. Magnus trained me and hid me with his magic." The strawberry blonde concluded with a sigh. It wasn't all a total lie. 

"I'm sorry." Izzy replied, reaching over to hold the girl's arm with a sympathetic smile. "Though, I must admit, it was amazing how you handed our asses to us." She added laughing. 

"I'm really sorry about that." Myrcella apologized with a chuckle. 

"Mom!" Clary woke up with a gasp and smacked her forehead against Izzy's.

"Ouch!" Izzy exclaimed as Myrcella looked at them with an amused smile.

"I don't know who you are." Clary panicked looking at Izzy but then locked her gaze with Myrcella. "You- you look like-" Clary was saying but her older sister cut her off. 

"I look like you and our mother, Jocelyn." She smiled with glossy eyes. 

"Myrcella?" She asked in shock. "My mom, I mean our mom used to talk about you, she said you died before I was born." Clary explain as a single tear rolled down her cheek, she couldn't believe that after all it wasn't just her and her mom. "I knew you were alive. It always felt like something- someone was missing from my life." Clary wrapped her arms around her sister's waist as tightly as she could making Myrcella chuckle at her reaction. 

"She lied to protect me Clarissa but I'm here now. I'll explain everything in time, but first we gotta save mom." She soothed her younger sister with a smile. 

"I'm still not okay with a mundane and a warlock being in the Institute." Alec exclaimed coming back to the infirmary with Jace by his side making the three Shadowhunters groan.