Thank You...

In the beginning, I didn't know what to say

In the beginning, I didn't know what to say. I mean there is just too much to say and I don't know how to even say it. I've tried to write this thank you chapter for so long but every time I got myself down to write it something felt off, it didn't feel right.

So right now I'm sitting in the dark just writing down everything that comes into my mind.

It has nearly been a year since I started this book, and that's crazy! Never in my life did I imagine this book to go this far. When I first started this book it was just my way of keeping myself busy when I had nothing better to do. But as the weeks went by so many more people started to read it, vote and comment and it shocked me so much how much recognition this book had gotten and how much it had grown.

I don't think there are enough words in the world that could explain how thankful I am to everyone who has read this book, whether you voted or commented or not. The fact that you enjoyed this book enough to read it means so much. 

I would like to especially thank those readers who have been with this book since the very beginning, the readers who have gone through the long waits of finding out who Natalia's mate was and the ones who have been with this book back when it had barely 1000 views. Every time I would recognize a username vote or comment it made me smile that you had stayed.

I will never wish I hadn't started this book, although there have been moments in which I wished I could have been just done with this I'm so happy that I decided one day to sit down and start it. I met so many lovely people on this site and learned so much from writing this book, I also know that this book has inspired a lot of other writers to start their own books. Some more than others. 

One of the writers I would like to give a shoutout to is @Original099 who is in the process of writing 'In Pieces, Faith'. The reason why I'm giving this particular author a shoutout is not only is this author VERY talented in writing and has a very nice writing style but this author loved my OC character, Natalia Cullen/Vaccaro so much that they had incorporated her in their book! So I highly recommend checking this book out and giving it nothing but love!

I have grown to love this book and its characters especially Natalia so much that I know I will miss it dearly. Although I have gotten many comments and messages about if there would be a sequel I can't tell you now because I personally don't know. It's not a definite no but its also not a definite yes, it's a maybe. I would only start a book if I knew for sure that I was going to end it, I don't want to start another book, especially after the love this one got and not finish it.

So once again, thank you with all my heart and may we meet again in the future in another book ♡♡

Love, KolMikaelson63