You shouldn't be here

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

When Natalia got to her room she closed the door and let out a sight while leaning against it, she knew now would be a good time to ring Seth and talk to him so he wouldn't worry about her anymore but she just didn't know what to say, what could she tell him? I'm sorry I haven't called but I wasn't allowed because Bella is pregnant. She isn't worried about calling him it is just that she feels bad, by the way, Jacob said it, it sounded like Seth was really going through a hard time.

Moving away from the door she shook her head and looked out the window to see an angry Jacob changing into his werewolf form and leaving into the forest. Furrowing her eyebrows she walked out of her room and saw a sighing Edward on the balcony. She looked into the lounge area at Bella before walking out to her brother.

"What's going on? I just saw an angry Jacob and that's always a bad sign." Letting out a dry chuckle Edward nodded looking forward into the forest.

"I thought that maybe he could talk some sense into her, I thought that maybe she would have listened to him taking in mind anything I tell her goes into one ear and comes out the other." Smiling lightly Natalia put her hand on his shoulder, she wasn't going to comment about it because she herself didn't agree with killing the baby. But she also wanted him to know that she was ready to console him.

"It will be fine Edward. We'll get through this, we always do." Edward looked away from the forest and at his sister smiling lightly before frowning when he read her thoughts.

"Why didn't you tell anyone?" Not understanding what he meant Natalia furrowed her brows. "What didn't you say anything about leaving?" Taken back by his question Natalia opened her mouth but the sound of Jacob and Seth coming out of the woods made the two look away from each other. Natalia's eyes right away found Seth's and she right away noticed the rings under his eyes making her chest ache from the fact that it was because of her. But when the boy saw his imprint he right away got a smile on his face making him look a little bit less tired. 

The two's eye contact was broken when they heard Jacob speak up.

"Get ready. They're coming for Bella."

"They're not gonna touch her."

"Agreed." Edward turned around and walked inside the house. Natalia showed Seth one concerned smile before heading in after her brother.

"Edward we can't fight against the pack. We'll lose." Edward turned around to face his sister with a small smile.

"Like you said. We'll be fine."

♡♡♡♡♡

Natalia was back in her room looking through some of the things that she had in boxes when a certain smell travelled around the room making her stop. She closed her eyes sighing while couldn't help but letting a smile appear on her face.

"You shouldn't be here Seth... It's too dangerous." She stood up to see a smiling Seth looking around her room. He waved her off when he heard her.

"I'll be fine as long as you are safe, and the only way I can make sure of that is by being here with you." Natalia rolled her eyes as she watched him looking at her paintings amazed. He found them absolutely beautiful and amazing.

"I don't like the fact that you are fighting against your pack for me. They won't hurt me." He looks up and shrugs keeping his childish grin on his face.

"I know that they won't hurt you. But believe me, it's better this way." Natalia rolls her eyes smiling. "Since you'll be guarding the house for the time being feel free to use this room to have some rest in and sleep." Set looked over at the girl smiling with a slight grin while nodding gratfully.

When Seth looks away from her his eyes fall on a picture lying in one of the boxes the girl is looking through. He walks closer and picks up the picture still smiling.

"Who's this?" Natalia walked closer to see what he was talking about and when she saw the picture her eyes widened. In the picture was Natalia standing beside an unknown to Seth man. He was taller than Natalia, with her head barely reaching his shoulders. He had a cheeky glint in his eyes with a wicked smile on his face making him look slightly intimidating. Natalia shakes her head and forces a smile.

"Just someone I knew in the past...... Anyways I'm sorry." She knew it would be best to change the topic of him, especially since she's his imprint.

Seth furrowed his brows confused as to why she would be saying sorry. There isn't anything that she should be sorry about, there isn't anything possible that she could do that would make him angry.

"What are you talking about? There is nothing you should be sorry about." Furrowing her the blonde walked up closer towards the boy so now she was standing right in front of him looking up into his eyes.

"Don't deny it, Seth, I'm the reason you look like this. You have circles under your eyes and look like you haven't slept for days..." She gently raised her hand to caress the boy's face causing him to straight away get a reaction of leaning into the touch and touching her hand as he smiled.

"Look I'm fine, don't worry about me that's my job. As long as your fine I'll be fine." She pulled her hand away and looked down. This whole effect of her on him was too much for her, it was like she could do the most simple action but it could go wrong and damage him. From now on she will have to rethink her actions multiple times to make sure she doesn't harm Seth in any way.

"That's what worries me." Seth opens his mouth to speak up but Rosalie's voice and presence cut him off before he even got a word out.

"Natalia we need you downstairs... Oh and bring the puppy with you." Showing a smirk Rosalie left the two alone making Natalia sigh lightly before looking back at Seth.

"Come, it's better to not leave them waiting." Seth wanted to stay back and continue this conversation but nodded nonetheless and followed after her.