10. Losing my mind

[A/N: The midnight before Thursday, I know I'm a disappointment. What's worse? I have a test Tomorrow, one on Friday and an internal on Monday... that I currently know of and I'm losing my mind (not where I got the chapter title from btw) Honestly, I don't understand how people are able to maintain consistent updates...they probably have an organized routine or some shit like that, which I obviously need. Anyway, who cares about me. Onto the storyyyy. In bold is the more mature parts.]

Recap:
Percy was raped by a random guy at a bar cough Peter Harrison cough and stole his ahem butt virginity and yeah so that happened. Also uh oh Nico called and well shit went down. Let's dive in.

Annabeth Chase POV

I got caught in a little monster fight so I missed my plane to Boston, smart, I know. So I walked, more like plodded, back to town and booked a hotel room. Was planning to invite Percy but when I called I heard rather odd noises and our conversation went like.. This..

"Hello? Perce, you there?"
"You must be the girl, nah?"
I checked the contact, bewildered by this voice that I didn't recognize.
"I'm sorry who's this?"
"Peter, Peter Harrison."
Clicking my tongue I tapped my fingers mindlessly against the wooden frame of the bed I'd draped myself along.
"Am I like meant to know you?"
"My dick is deep inside this Percy of yours so you should know who I am, yes."
"Excuse me, what the f- did you just say?"
"My d-"
"Effin hell, don't repeat that jeez."
Then the line went dead.
To say I was confused was an.. Understatement. I rang him again expecting the odd male to pick up but this time I heard Percy's voice on the other side.
"Hey Perce who was that guy ear-"
"Aah, yessssss. Peter deeppeerrr. Ah, more."
Hearing Percy say these things in a voice that we were saving for after marriage to some random guy I'd never heard of really torn me apart.
"Percy, who do you love? Hm?"
Peter's voice caught my attention and I brought the phone closer to my ear despite the warm tears falling down my face and turning cold as they landed on my lap.
"Pete.. Ah Peter I love you and your big-"
I cut the call then and there, I couldn't bear to listen to anymore. It was too much to bear. So I threw my phone and I carried myself as fast as I could to the nearest beach, walking in until all could see was black. My head felt like it was going to explode and I could hear the whisperings of curious nymphs but they were not loud enough to drown out what I really wanted gone. That voice and those words. That's what ready killed me, not the water I swallowed or breathed in, not my lungs failing, not my brain snowing down but the sounds I heard in the phone call.

Nico di Angelo POV

The ringing in my ears and the tingle in my chest was how I found out not the news, not the body the police found and definitely not from Malcolm who was balling his eyes out in front of everyone.

"It's Annabeth, she's dead. She drowned herself, Percy."

Between Percy and I, I thought confessing to him years ago was the most difficult thing that had and would ever happen between us. I was wrong. So wrong.
No one knows why she killed herself. No note was found. Percy was clueless. She killed herself in his turf, that meant something.

Percy Jackson POV

I hated myself for getting drunk, for getting into that situation and for not realising what that feeling was. But right now, I pushed myself past that and focused on the new mystery.
1. The two calls I was on with Annabeth last night, what the hell happened.

(Will edit in the morning on laptop, me shall sleep now - I tired. Night night)