✓Chapter 1

I love rebellion and rebellious people, so I thought why not write one, I give y'all Rebel Child and hope you like it
🖤⚡

★♪★♪★

"They're fucking outside Fin" I growled lowly at him, "I know" he said looking at all the police cars lined out there, our get away van was like twenty feet away from the doors but risking running to it was not gonna work,it was either get shot or get shot dead, simple.

"Alright who spilled?" I yelled at the quivering customers,I pumped a few shots up making them scream, pathetic. "Aye this is not how you rob a bank amature" a raspy voice said,amature? Nobody calls me amature who the fuck jus- a girl with long white hair that went up to her ass and green eyes stood up coming towards me.

"Your inviting your own death mamas" I said pointing the gun at her,she just kept walking with a bored look on her face. I fire a shot over her head and she doesn't even flinch,she laughs like a lunatic eyeing each one of us and the group says I'm crazy? She's a fucking psycho! She locked eyes with Noah for some time then looked back at me.

She went to the window and checked the cars,"how can you all not see that big fucking gap between those cars?" She asked in disbelief. Why is she trying to help us escape?

"You spilled" I said pointing the gun at her heart. "Get that thing off my tittie" she said normally pushing it away. These are live bullets and she's not even fazed that she can die if she pisses me off more.

She looks at our escape van and her eyes go wide "omg is that a Vauxhall vivaro panel van and its bullet proof,yet you guys are afraid of getting out? My grandmother could've robbed this bank clean with her walking stick alone and a van like that!" She exclaimed throwing her hands up as she eyed it.

"If one of you survives I am buying that baby" she said turning to look at us.

"You look like your only what 17? 18? How will you afford that?" I enquired, "I'm turning 18 and about affording it, I'm in the bank for a reason" she said shrugging going to sit back on her spot chewing her gum obnoxiously. Everyone was looking between us, the gang had actually lowered their weapons and was staring at her in awe.

"Can you wrap this robbery up,my mom will loose it if I'm late for lunch" she said looking at her watch. I thought we had taken all the watches why did she have hers? "Don't worry you can have it" she pulled it off and chucked it my way she then opened her zip up hoodie and got another watch from her pockets. Who-how-why- I'm speechless!

I looked at the watch in my hands it was a golden watch with the hands and every detail in diamonds I turned it over looking at the sheaths and a name was there,this looks expensive,who gives away such an expensive thing.

She continued tapping her foot on the bank floors humming. She is humming during a robbery while everyone else wants to get out? Why doesn't shit like this ever happen in movies?!

I shook my head turning to Finneas"How do we get out of here?" I asked him as he stared at the girl. "Make a run for it?" He said in an asking manner. There was a loud howl from behind us followed by an evil cackling. I turned around only to find miss sunshine.

"I feel as if I'm rewatching 'den of thieves' robbery plan well executed but their escape plan sucked ass how the hell don't you have back up escape plan if your caught in traffic,who in the world takes a road filled with people after committing a felony and what the hell are bikes for?!" She asked smelling the inside of her shoe exhaling blissfully and put it back on rocking on her ass and feet.