"(Y/N)!" Asta exclaimed, who then began to sprint over to you at full speed. You had no time whatsoever to react, so you were engaged in one of his famous bear hugs. You received one every time you came here.

"Long time no see (Y/N)!"

"I was literally here yesterday."

Yuno began to walk over at a much slower and calmer pace than Asta. He grinned slightly and gave a small wave, one you could just barely return because Asta still had you captured.

"Hey, I brought some treats for us and the other kids if you want some. Their chocolates filled with fruits and caramel." You pointed to the bag on the table in the front yard. Just the sight of it made Asta's eyes almost pop out of his head.

"ALRIGHT! I'll go tell them you're here. You guys go on ahead!" Asta's enthusiasm never failed to make you laugh. You and Yuno went over to the table and took a seat across from each other and you began to take the treats you had brought out of the bag. They were wrapped in what seemed to be a type of tissue foil. You unwrapped them and they still had the same scent as when you first went into the shop. As if on cue, Asta and Yuno's foster siblings all came running out, not sure if it was to greet you, or just because you had sweets. There was four kids who were all younger than you. Their names were Recca, Nash, Aruru, and Hollo.

"(Y/N)-Chan!" Aruru, the youngest girl came over to you and gave you a tight hug, although she could only reach around your lower waist.

"Hello Aruru! It's good to see you! I brought some sweets, do you want any?" You smiled as she nodded her head quickly with a huge smile on her face. The rest of the kids including Asta all squeezed on the bench. Yuno, Nash, and Recca sat across from you, while next to you was Aruru, Hollo, and Asta. You passed out the chocolates between you equally. As everyone took their first bite, they couldn't stop stuffing their faces. Since they were all used to eating tatoes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, this must be a once in a lifetime opportunity for them. Watching them almost race to finish their treats was hysterical. You couldn't hold back from laughing as they had chocolate smeared all over their faces.

"I'm gonna take a guess and say that you like them." They all nodded and either smiled or grinned. You turned back to the church to see Sister Lily and Father Orsi coming outside.

"What is with all the-WHAT DID YOU FEED THOSE KIDS?" Father's jaw dropped in high confusion about what was going on. Everyone except Yuno, who was somehow still calm, was running around everywhere.

"Hehe, hey Father Orsi. You see I just brought everyone some chocolates. I didn't think they would all be on a sugar high after just a few." You scratched your neck while holding up the bag.

"Jeez, what am I going to with you kids. ALRIGHT! EVERYONE INSIDE! YOU CANNOT PLAY WITH (Y/N) UNTIL YOU ARE CLEANED UP!" Father Orsi yelled to the kids who looked like they belonged in a mental hospital. They all stopped on the spot, turned to Father, and sprinted inside.

"Guess I'll be getting to that." He sighed while heading inside.

You turned to Yuno "How do you deal with it everyday" I joked. He just shrugged. You're not sure if he got the joke or not. You went over to the tree that you would always hang out by. Yuno sat leaned up against the trunk, while you climbed it and sat on a branch with my legs dangling off. We sat in silence for a while until you brought up a question.

"Have you learned any new spells lately?" You asked him, tilting my head side to side as you stared into the sky.

"Now that you mention it, I have. Jump" he said with no extra comment.

"Jump? What do you mean jump?" You turned your head to him and gave him a confused look.

"Jump off of the branch. You'll see" he said with a grin.

You stood up on the branch. Since you were small and lightweight, the branch could support you. You hesitated until you saw him nod. You closed your eyes and jumped off of the branch, expecting to hit the ground, when suddenly you were lifted into the air again. You opened your eyes and looked down to see a tornado of air beneath you. Your jaw dropped and your eyes went wide.

"Yuno, your power is amazing!" Was all you could say. He had great control over his power, and you always sensed so much of it, even though he was a commoner. Your daydreaming was interrupted by a certain voice.

"HEY, YUNO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH (Y/N), HUH?" "Well, so much for that I guess"

"(Y/N) simply asked me if I had learned any spells, so I wanted to show her what I was working on." Yuno said calmly. You always thought about how different the two of them were.

"WHAT WOULD'VE HAPPENED IF YOUR SPELL WENT WRONG, HUH? (Y/N) COULD'VE GOTTEN HURT!"

"It's my spell how could it have gone wrong?"

They went back and forth for a while until Yuno finally gave in and brought you back down.

"You're an idiot sometimes you know that Yuno?" Asta gave him a smack on the head.

"You're not much smarter, Asta." Yuno returned the smack. You couldn't help but chuckle at their behavior.

"HEY, what's so funny?" Asta put one hand on his hip, the other jabbing a finger on my forehead.

"Nothing, nothing. Really." You waved your hands in front of you.

"Say, why don't you show us one of your spells? We never see much of your magic." Yuno budged in, pushing Asta's hand away.

There was an interesting story behind your magic that could never be solved. Your mother had been born with water magic, while your father has cloud magic. The water magic passed down it your sister, while the cloud magic was passed down to your two brothers. For some reason, instead of given water magic like your sister and mother, you had been born with galaxy magic. Their had been no knowledge of that kind of magic in your family bloodline. Some people think it was a blessing, while others believe it's a curse.

"If you really want me to I guess I have no choice, but let's go inside. I have a certain spell I want to use."

You and the two boys headed inside the church. You had asked Sister Lily to turn off the lights and gather everyone in the kitchen. Once that had been fulfilled, you closed your eyes and held out your hands in front of you. Within a few seconds, hundreds of stars appeared near the ceiling. You could hear the gasps and "ooohs" from the everyone in the room. When you opened your eyes, the room was filled with a gentle light up above. You smiled at the creation you had made. You then made the stars circle around the room. You continued this for a couple more minutes before closing your palms, and the stars fell to the ground, disappearing once they hit the floor. Lily turned the lights back on and Asta walked up beside you.

"Wow (Y/N), your magic is so cool! I know you're gonna be a super strong magic knight one day!" You thanked him for his comment, as he rarely said things like this. You went back outside and saw that the sun was already starting to set.

"Aww, I gotta get home. The sun is starting to go down and I have to be home before it reaches halfway passed the horizon." Both boys gave you a sad look.

"WHAT? Can't you stay a little longer?" Asta pleaded.

"I'm sorry, but I can't. I have to take a detour home  and it takes longer to get home that way. If I'm late, I'll be expecting a long lecture. I'll let you keep the chocolates if you let me go." You winked at him.

"Ack, fine. If you have to go I guess I can't be keeping you." He said with a pout. I hugged both boys and waved to them.

"Tell everyone I said goodbye. I'll see you soon!" I began to run home.

"Let's hope I'm not late."

~~~~~END OF CHAPTER~~~~~

Total word count: 2105

Hey! Sorry if this chapter was pretty long. I wanted to get all of it in one chapter. I was working on this for an hour and a half and it's currently 1:30 AM e.e
Any feedback is helpful, whether it be compliments or criticism. I want you make sure you enjoy the story!

I do not own Black Clover or any of the characters. The only thing I own is the story line or missions I make up.