The hours of work ate Jungkook's head.

He had wondered if his wife was doing alright.

He felt his heart clench, in a way it dug a hole through his soul. He felt her being scared, he knows how sensitive she is. Knowing that she's so scared made him feel bad, he wanted to kill himself.

Guilt, the absolute cunning emotion that fucked with his feelings.

"Sir, it seems like your wife has been taken outside of Seoul. It would take us 9 hours at the most to reach that place" the policeman, Mr. Juno give out that little info ordering his lowers to get everything ready.

"What the fuck! They took her out of the city—" Jungkook growled angrily, gritting his teeth with such force it boiled his blood

"What the fuck! They took her out of the city—" Jungkook growled angrily, gritting his teeth with such force it boiled his blood. They took his pregnant wife out of the city.

9 hours away.

It was already, 12 in the morning. Darkness illuded outside just as it did in Jungkook.

I screamed feeling a boiling warmth hitting against my chilled skin. A few people laughed enjoying my pain. They found an enjoyment splashing my face with boiling hot water.

I knew my skin turned red, I felt a hissing burn.

"Don't worry we won't touch you," I heard the man's voice "I just want you to feel the pain I felt when my company was tarnished in the media. The best law firm went to bags of dust because of your. SO-called-husband!" He spat the last part disgustingly.

I tried to open my eyes, but no use. I was blindfolded. I tried to find some courage not letting my guard down just because they blindfolded me. It was tightly wrapped around hurting the sides of my head.

"Jungkook didn't do anything"

"You naive bitch. That man is a devil who had not turned to one but was born like one. Your Jungkook demanded the money that I've borrowed from his father previously —before he even succeded as the new CEO of Jeon Enterprise" he snarled glaring at me.

"That fucking bastard dared to hack my private information and all the crap with lawyers and lawsuits filed against my company was out in public! Because of the money! You see I have a family to feed, I have my own fucking children to feed"

I bit my lip, not believing a word he just said.

This man should've known, Jungkook is not the type to play a cat-and-mouse game. That perky kid would instantly get into business and get the money back without all this crap being involved.

"I don't believe you," I said.

"Of course you don't —isn't he... your lovely husband. He didn't even stand up for me when I had the police visit me on the fake documents I have been accused of falsely using" he said, he chuckled sighing along the way.