Ch 61 | Morto

Depuis le début

He noticed me staring and smirked even more.

"This sweetie, you'll have it a while later. After a long journey, I'm sure you want to rest for a while. It's already 9" he laughed sadistically making me struggle to keep my panic attack in place.

Where am I?

Jungkookie...

•••

Jungkook gritted his teeth, instantly grabbing an officer's collar and pushed him, hard against the wall —his burning green eyes settled with darkness and ambush. His veins popped defining his muscular ability.

His breathing was low and dangerous, his eyes were cold, a freezing pit of death. He did not feel alive. He felt like killing everyone.

He wanted to destroy everything.

He wanted to rip someone apart, gauge their bloody eyes out, rip their cartilage and squeeze their heart out. He wanted the crimson liquid flowing against his pale skin. He wanted to murder someone so bad.

It's killing him.

"You will find my wife! I don't give a fuck on whatever case you're busy working with. Understood?" he growled dangerously, as the other members did not dare to interfere.

The officer's breathing quickened, the strength of Jungkook's arm tightly pressed against his neck disabled him from breathing properly. Jungkook's strength almost made him blue from his crown to toes.

"S-sir, it's still about Mr. Par—"

"Do you understand!" he yelled squeezing the man's life nearly to death.

"Y-yes sir" the officer hoarsely whispered, gritting his teeth from the pain.

Jungkook released him, as the poor officer held his neck rubbing the pain away as he gasped for breath.

There is no time to waste.

The officers got all the maps and places they've so far discovered of Mr. Park. Every one of those places was abandoned or either on sale, it seemed like Mr. Park was selling the places that are located in the city.

Jungkook being Jungkook, he had installed a tracker on Mirae's ring. He knew it would come useful.

Now they just need to work on installing the location, it took a few moments until they had it. However, it did not seem like the exact location.

"What the hell is this?" a police officer whispered, trying to google maps on the location the ring is. It was a desolated street —out of the city.

Seemed like they left her bags and things just near a beach.

They weren't stupid. Her phone could still have a GPS so they threw her phone in the ocean.

"S-sir, the locatio—"

"You will send every group of police to each location of that bastard's storages. We will go to the location of where the ring is found" Jungkook snapped coldly.

He was not in the mood.

After hours of researching and sending polices to those places, a policewoman called out through a walkie talkie every time one of Mr. Park's hideout has been found empty or left with no traces at all.