Shameron #1

Prompt: Cam loves Shawn, but is afraid to tell him. He recruits the help of Johnson and Matt.

A/N: I'm adding in my own favorite crackship. Sorry not sorry.

Cam and the rest of the Magcon boys were in his and Nash's room. Don't get him wrong, he loves the younger boy -like a brother, of course- but he would much rather be roomed with Shawn. He loves Shawn, yes, he love loves him, but he knows that he doesn't love him back. Hell, he may even be dating Taylor! They're always cuddling and being all cute, and it nearly makes him vomit. But, if Shawn's happy, than he's happy. Nevermind that, he'll only be happy for Shawn if it's him that's making Shawn happy.

"Oh my gosh JJ. Look at him. Isn't he so cute?!" Cam gushed, staring at the younger boy with pure adoration. He resembled a lovesick puppy.

Johnson shrugged "Shawn? He's cute, but he's not-"

"Your gorgeous yet extremely possesive boyfriend" Matt cut him off, popping up from seemingly nowhere. He looked at Johnson expectantly, and his blonde haired boyfriend flashed a mischevious smile.

"No, I was talking about Jack. I mean, have you seen him?!?" he teased his boyfriend, who was less than impressed.

"You're mine!" Matt glared at an unknowing Gilinsky, pulling JJ onto his lap possessively.

"Awww, you know I was joking bae. You know I wuvvvvv you Mattchuu" he Eskimo kissed his pouting boyfriend.

"I wuvvvvv you too baby boy." he pecked his baby's lips.

Cameron groaned at the couple's cutenesss. "Can you two not?! Some of us are alone here!" he shoved the lovesick couple off of Nash's bed. This earned a few groans from the boys.

Getting up, Johnson started "Well, if you expressed your dying love for Shawn, you won't be so old and bitter." he stated. Matt wraped his arms around JJ from behind, placing his chin on his lover's shoulder.

"How'd ya think I got JJ?" Matt questioned.

"Was it really that easy? Cam asked the younger boy.

"To ask? Hell no, I was shitting bricks! But what is the worst that could happen? He says no, which we all know he won't? And even if he does, it's his loss. You're an amazing guy, and anyone would be lucky to date you." Matt finished.

JJ gushed. "Awww Matty you're so sweet." he started leaning in. Cameron cut it short.

"Nope, pause! I don't want to see you guys suck face right now!" Cam gagged.

"Whatever." Matt said, before getting his well deserved kiss.

-

Cam was on his phone, scrolling through Shawn's instagram for the 11th time this hour, some shitty movie from Netflix playing softly in the background.

His phone signaled that he just recieved a text.

Johnson: Meet me in me and Jack's room. I got something to show you.

Cameron quickly sent out a reply.

Cameron: OMW

-

As Cam walked towards the Jack's room, he was pushed into a janitor's closet.

"What the fuck !?" He yelled, banging on the locked door.

"Neither of you are leaving until you love each other!" He heard Johnson's muffled voice through the door.

Cam then suddenly became aware of the other presence in the room. Glancing over, he realized that it was no other than Shawn Mendes himself.

"Hi" he smiled over to the brown eyed boy, who blushed.

"Is it true? You like me?" Shawn asked, adorably confused. "JJ told me" he added in quickly.

"Watch when I get hi-" "Don't even think about it, Dallas! " Matt exclaimed through the door. Cam rolled his eyes, forgetting that Matt couldn't see him.

"So is it true?" Shawn asked, fiddling his thumbs nervously.

"To be honest, it is a billion percent true. I don't like you, I love you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to watch Netflix with you and cuddle. And make love cause hot damn you're sexy. I know that you and Taylor are a thing, so it's okay if you don't feel the-" Cam was cut off by a pair of lips. Shawn's to be exact.

He felt a million fireworks in his stomach, and his heart was aching in the best way. He slowly started to kiss back, memorizing the taste of his lips. He slowly moved his arms down to Shawn, pulling him extremely close.

Shawn wrapped his arms around Cam's neck, tugging on the older boy's hair, stealing a moan from him.

Cam licked Shawn's bottom lip, silently begging for permission. Shawn happily granted it, and their tongues weaved together, creating ecstasy for both boys.

They eventually pulled apart, lack of oxygen becoming an issue, and stared deep into each other.

They both allowed the other to even out their breathing before Shawn spoke. "I love you too, Cameron. I wanna be with you" he finished.

Cam smiled, his heart exploding. "What about-"

Shawn cut the boy off. " Taylor and I aren't anything more than friends. He was helping me make you jealous, which I can tell worked." he smirked.

Cam laughed, connecting their lips once again briefly. He let go, using all of his strength before leaning his forehead against Shawn's.

"Will you, Shawn Peter Raul Mendes, be me, Cameron Alexander Dallas's , boyfriend?" Cam said, on one knee.

Shawn smiled, shouting out yes multiple times before leaping into Cams arms, attacking his lips.

They stopped when they heard loud awws, turning to the now open door.

There stood all the boys. Matt spoke up.

"I told you!"

_

I had a lot of fun writing it. Tell me what ya think !

- Myri