Radhika - Ahh my hero you are really looking like a actual hero today, deadly... Right Di?

Neyonika - Oho Radhika, after all he is my son, if Mom is this pretty, Son has to be handsome nah!!  My baby really you are looking too good...

God these ladies, well I am so happy to see this smile on her face, I am doing all this for you Mom and I am glad, this is actually working..

Manik - Well ladies no doubt you both are also looking killer today,tough competition to girls hann.....

I hugged both of them and they giggled like a schoolgirls. Radhika Aunty is just a second Mom to me, she has been always there in my hard times, even when dad left us alone and Mom was not ready to come out of her shell, she was there to look after, she was there to support me and I am happy to see both of them smile..

" How is it going brother in law, there is still a day left for your wedding and you are already crying in your Mom's arms....." Okay so here he is, well did I tell you guyz that Inaya is married, okay maybe I forgot. So, my dear cousin got married 2 years back, yes when Dad was alive, to her long term boyfriend Smaran... He is a cool guy and Fab 5 hit it off with him real well... Maybe you gyz are thinking why didn't he join us yesterday, so his Mom is not well, and he was there to support his family but I am very thankful of his family that they did not mind Inaya joining us here and even he is here now for the wedding... I guess it's too much of a information right.

Manik - Hey Man, how are you, at such time I need you the most and you are only joining late.. You know you are the only experienced guy here...

Smaran - But at least I came right. So, don't you worry I will teach you everything...

Cabir - What are you teaching him Smaran? Teach us also...

Smaran - Cabirrrrr my brother, my friend....

Well did I mentioned that Smaran and Cabir get along real well becase you see they both are jokers,, heheh just joking well both of them has same sort of nature so in 2 years they have actually formed a great bond.. Dhruv too came to meet Smaran, I guess now the boys are going to have a good time...We were just talking about things when Inaya came shouting and hugged her husband. Like seriously she was just away from him for a day. Girls these days are soo dramatic. Barkha too joined us and automatically my eyes moved towards the staircase and My heart skipped a beat...

There she is in her all glory, looking prettier than ever, I couldn't tear my eyes away from her, even after knowing that she has locked her gaze with mine...

I was already too nervous and now this man is making me go high, like why the hell is he staring at me like that, well he looks hot... God Nandu calm down your harmones.. I reached near them with other girls, but Manik didn't averted his gaze and I gulped nervously.

Smaran - I know she is looking veryyyy pretty, but stop staring Manik or else my poor sister in law will get scared...

Manik flushed red, oh Aiyappa, just look at his face right now he is just too cute, I know he is a jerk but come on sometimes jerks are allowed to be cute. I stifled a giggle and my dear Husband glared.. Well who is this new guy, who has made the almighty Manik Malhotra look like a fool, I look at him confused and as on cue Inaya hold his hand and give me a toothy smile...

Inaya - Hey Nandini, meet Smaran my husband and dear hubby meet Manik's fiancé.. She is pretty right?

Smaran - Just Pretty, she is very pretty... I am so glad to meet you sister in law and indeed you are gorgeous..

And my cheeks warm up on that, he seems to be a nice guy...

Wait wait, is this Smaran is flirting with my fiancé and why the hell on earth is she blushing like an idiot. I huffed in anger and gave her a glare, which she returned with same anger, wow seriously...