Chapter 33(Ending): Everything Has Changed

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, sure." Jihyo leads Tzuyu backstage to prepare her headset and informs other that crisis is averted. Nayeon runs back to get the new card from Jihyo to introduce Tzuyu.

"Our next performance describes a feeling that most of us have been through. This is Tzuyu with 'Make you feel my love'" Sana, who is still outside with Lisa at the photobooth, widens her eyes and stares at Lisa. Lisa nods her head towards the stage, telling the other girl to go check it out.

Everything becomes silent after an applause from the audience. The stage is empty comparing to the other performances. There is only Tzuyu with a microphone stand and a single spotlight focus on her. Tzuyu sighs and closes her eyes, the song starts with a soft piano.

'When the rain is blowing in your face
And the whole world is on your case
I could offer you a warm embrace
To make you feel my love'

Tzuyu sings with all her heart, ignoring everything around her. The crowd applause lightly when they are met with Tzuyu's surprisingly soulful voice. Every memories that she had with Sana come flooding into her mind. From the night they were at the arcade, where Sana for the first time feels vulnerable in front of Tzuyu.

'When the evening shadows and the stars appear
And there is no one there to dry your tears
Oh, I hold you for a million years
To make you feel my love'

To that day in the Math class, when Sana burst out crying because of Mark, Tzuyu asked her to skip class and drink beer with her until midnight, listening to Sana's misery. To their many hang outs, both of them feel an indescribable joy when they're together.

'I know you haven't made your mind up yet
But I will never do you wrong
I've known it from the moment that we met
No doubt in my mind where you belong'

To the day Tzuyu decided to confess, the hurt that she felt is incomparable to anything she has ever felt before. Sana is very important to her, her feelings for the bubbly girl never subsides but instead intensifies day after day after day. Her confession doesn't do her feelings justice so this song may do.

'I could make you happy, make your dreams come true
There's nothing that I wouldn't do
Go to the ends of this Earth for you
To make you feel my love, oh yes
To make you feel my love'

As Tzuyu is singing the last few lines of the song, her eyes are still closed but what she doesn't see is how everyone is reacting to her song. Rosie is bawling her eyes out with Seulgi trying to comfort her but also crying. Tears are also rolling down Tzuyu's face when she finishes the song. When she opens her eyes, her vision is still a bit blurred because of the tears but she can hear the deafening applause from the audience and her friends. She quickly bows to the audience and steps off the stage to be wrapped in big hug by Mina, Momo, Rosie, Jihyo, Nayeon and Jisoo. Well, she lost count, this is a big hug.

"We're so proud of you, Tzuyu." Jihyo exclaims while being trapped in the middle of the hug.

"Thanks guys. I need to go somewhere, get some air. Help Chaeyoung at the sound area for me?" Tzuyu turns away and walks to her familiar hide out. On her way out, she passes by Sana standing in a corner trying to hide. After that song and her conversation with Mark earlier, everything is as clear as day but she's still hiding from Tzuyu because she still can't face the other girl.

"Do you know where Tzuyu went?" Joohyun asks.

"Yeah, I do. You can focus on your performance with Seulgi."

'When you hold me in the street and you kiss me on the dance floor
I wish that it could be like that
Why can't it be like that
'Cause I'm yours'