Part 9: Black Ice

3 DAYS AFTER SIX CALLED YOU TO HER OFFICE...

Six: "Everyone here will be taking a private jet north of Canada, then taking a chopper to the objective. Be careful. These White Masks have suicide bombers. Proceed with caution. The name of this Op, is Black Ice. Dismissed.

Sledge:"Well mates, we better dress warm."

"Yes, I can only imagine how fookin cold it is up there."

Six:"I almost forgot, operators codenamed Buck and Frost will be at the DZ waiting for you. They specialize in cold conditions."

"So they are part of Rainbow?"

Six:"Yes. They have been in that area for about 2 months scouting for the White Masks. They've finally found where they are currently. They're stuck on a yacht and they have about 2 or 3 hostages and various explosive or even biological weapons." She explained.

"Before we go I'm going to check on Dom."

Ela:"Hurry up, you can't take too long. We have to go, ASAP."

"Got it. I'll be at the airstrip in 15."

You walked to the infirmary to see Dom. He was sitting upright in his bed eating some lunch. He had bags under his eyes but he still looked healthier than before. Even happier.

"Hey man, hows it going?"

Dom:"I'm alright now, thanks to you. Thank you for saving my life the other day. I owe you one."

"That's fine, when I get back, you wanna go to a restaurant, maybe a double date?"

Dom:"With who? You and Ela, and who else?" He asked, confused.

"Hibana."

Dom:"Really?"

"Yup. She likes you. I know you two don't exactly work together on the field, but you two would make a great couple I bet."

Dom:"I thought she liked Thermite."

"I don't think so. Well you better ask her out, or at least find someone to go with by the time I get back. I bet it will be fun. Listen... I gotta go like now, mate. I'll catch ya later, cheers."

He waved and said his goodbyes as you ran to your room and put in your gear. this was a winter op yet you still put on black so you could hide in the dark and be stealthy. You packed some white ghillie anyway.

//Timeskip to chine Ela sleeping on chibi (Y/N)'s shoulder//

It was late. Like really late. The jet finally landed at around 2 am. The pilot woke everyone who was sleeping.

"Ela, we're here. Let's do this, shall we?" You said quietly.

Ela was groaning and slowly got up. Her hair was still beautiful even after sleeping.

The team got out of the jet to be met with a blast of cold, frigid air.

"Now that'll wake ya up, huh Seamus?" You joked.

Sledge:"Not funny lad, I bloody hate the cold."

"Alright then. Let's get this Op done quick and easy."

"Ela, after this, you want to go on a double date? You, me, Dom and Yumiko?"

Ela:"I'd love to." She said with a smile that made your heart melt.

Everyone got in the chopper. Jager was the pilot.

Jager:"Seatbelts please! Also, we only have enough fuel for a round trip. So we can't take any detours or go off course for any reason, no matter what." As he said that a chill ran up your spine.

Everyone:"Understood!"

To be continued... Again...

Sorry about the long wait again guys, I haven't really been in the mood to write. So I hope you understand. Next chapter might come out later tonight or tomorrow. It depends if I feel like it. Feel free to leave a comment! The feedback is appreciated! Also, following me would be a big help! Thanks everyone
-Ela_Main<3