Part 11: Explosion

You and Ela are slowly entering the breach in the hull of the yacht. It's very dark. Too dark it seemed. There were faint voices but they were quiet.

"I think they know we're here Ela, so stay frosty. Never underestimate the White Masks." You say with an eeriness in your voice.

Ela nods.

Sledge: "Oi lad, we've got a bit of a problem here"

"What's the problem Sledge?"

Sledge: "I have a visual of at least 2 bombs... Looks like they're bio weapons."

Ela: "Kurwa, those things."

"What's wrong with them? Can't we just diffuse them?"

Buck: "No, you need to carefully diffuse it by hand. Not with the diffuser we brought."

"Shit."

Sledge: "More good news, we've got around 100 hostiles in the yacht. Some are bombers so don't get close or you're fooked."

"Copy. Ela and I will go for the bomb to the North."

Buck: "Roger."

The air became tense. This was a feeling you were not used to. Fear. The frigid air made chills run up and down your spine. Ela seemed a bit of as well. Something wasn't right.

As you both make your way to the bomb you hear faint footsteps, and they sound heavy. The sound is getting closer with every step. The hallway was dark, but you could still see. There was a man in what looked like a bomb suit. 'That's odd.' You thought. Only the police or military would be using that kind of suit. Then suddenly your heart dropped. There were a few sticks of C-4 wrapped around the mans body. It was an actual bomb suit with bombs on it. This was not good for the team, especially in this situation.

"Ela stay back I'm going to try and take this guy out. Quietly." You whispered over to her. She had a grim look on her face, almost scared.

Ela: "Be careful, I haven't seen one of these things in years, last time we made contact I lost half of my squad." She whispered back. The bomber was not aware of the both of you since you were hiding in the kitchen behind some counters. He was walking towards the stairs.

Without thinking you used your ability. Not even Ela knew where you went. You were completely invisible. Approaching the bomber, you unsheathe your fucking sword and instantly stabbed the bomber in the back. Unfortunately you just missed his heart by a few millimeters, so he was still alive.

Terrorist: "You'll... Never... Win-" He was cut off with an explosion, throwing your body against the wall.

You were slightly conscious , but very confused. 'Where is Ela? Is she hurt?' You wondered. The explosion made your ears ring and they were still ringing loudly, so you couldn't tell if Ela was trying to say anything.

You regained your bearings, but you were injured. Not that bad though, only some minor cuts and bruises. Your armor was strong enough to survive a C-4 blast maybe 3 times stronger than what you just endured.

"Ela, are you there? Where are you?" You grunted in pain after trying to get up. 'My arm is dislocated from hitting that wall' You thought. 'It hurts pretty bad, I need doc to relocate it and I'll be fine'.

Circling around the cabinet you saw Ela laying on the ground. The blast wave must have sent her flying to. She looked like a sleeping baby but bows not the time for those thoughts. The terrorists now know that you are there and are probably sending a team down here right now.

Instinctively, you grab Ela's limp body and bolt out of the kitchen. There are gunshots going off now, so Sledge and Buck must have engaged.

"Doc where are you, Ela is unconscious and my arm is dislocated. I need some assistance" Carrying Ela with your only working arm was a bit of a chore but you know that you'll do anything for this girl.

Doc: "We're in the engine room working on diffusing a bomb, there are multiple hostiles!" He screamed through comma.

"Damn it. I'll just do it myself."

Almost immediately after doc responded you grabbed a towel from a nearby bathroom, put it in your mouth and tried relocating your arm.

*SNAP*

"MMMMM!!!" The pain happened all at once, and started to fade. The arm was relocated and you could now hold a gun and carry Ela at the same time. You pulled out one of your Colt M1911's, and prepared for combat.

To be continued...

28 thousand reads!!! I can't thank you enough! It's crazy that this many people are actually interested in what I write.

It's been a while guys, over a year now I think. I'm so sorry I haven't been active in so long, I just completely lost motivation for writing this story and writing in general. I don't know where I'm gonna go with the story at the moment and I can't promise that I'll be posting on a regular schedule.

If anyone has any questions or something to say, leave a comment! I reply!

Anyways thanks again for the 28k reads! I might start writing again. Also feel free to leave some ideas in the comments too!

Love you all!
-Ela_Main :)