Part 4: The beginning

Ik, this is a big time skip, but Ela recovered and we're at the time of her release from the hospital... Also, the apostrophe means it's a thought if you didn't already know.

Jager:"Alright (Y/N), you can borrow my car to go pick up Ela."

"Thank you, I'll fill the gas tank on the way there." You say.

Jager:"Wow, I owe you one!" He said.

"Don't mention it bro."

You get in Jager's Lamborghini Aventador.

'I never expected Jager to have a Lambo.' You thought.

On the way there, you pick up some flowers at the store an fill up the gas tank."'I hope she'll like them." You say nervously to the guy at the cash register.

Employee: "She'll like them, guaranteed. Have a nice day!"

"Thanks you too!" You said

As you get in the car, you check your phone. Six texted you saying that you have an extra three days to help Ela get back into Rainbow.

Timeskip to chibi (Y/N) pulling into the hospital parking lot

As you walk in the lobby, you can see Ela waiting quietly in the waiting area.

Just to make this clear, Ela could not receive visitors for the week she was in the hospital because of the danger of the White Masks.

Ela:"(Y/N)!" She screams with tears of joy running down her cheek.

She gives you a big hug and notices the flowers in your hand.

Ela:"Are these... For me?" A small blush appears on her face.

"Uhh y-yeah they are." You can't help but blush too.

"Alright are you ready to go?"

Ela:"Yes, I'm good to go!" You can clearly see that she can't walk well, so you hold on to her arm and helped her to the car.

Ela:"Jager let you borrow his Lamborghini?"

"Yeah..." You said, confused. 'I'll look into it later.'

There was Silence as you sat in the car driving towards the base.

"So, you wanna maybe go somewhere for dinner?"

Ela:"Yeah sure, It's a date then!" You realize that you just asked her out. 'What am I thinking?'

"Uhh yeah, I guess it is."

Ela:"Good, let's go to a fancy restaurant."

"My treat. But let's stop at the base so we can get ready." You say

Ela:"Sounds good." She agreed.

Timeskip

You and Ela come back to the base to say hi and get ready for the date.

Bandit(to Blitz):"They finally decided to go on a date, eh?" He nudged Blitz on the side.

Blitz:"Maybe you should be more mature and act like an adult." And they kept arguing.

You roll your eyes and enter the dorm.

"Ela are you rea- wow you look astonishing!" She opens the bathroom door in a nice dress.

Ela:"Thanks." She blushed at the compliment.

Ela:"Yes, I'm ready."

Short Timeskip

You and Ela had to take her car to the date because Jager had actually gone out on a date with IQ.

"Sorry. I can pay for gas." You said.

Ela:"Fine by me." She smirked.

As you pulled up to the restaurant, you got out of the car and opened the door for her.

'Alright, let's do this.' you thought. Jager had given you a short lecture on how to talk to girls.

You held the door open for Ela and the other couple who came in. "Thanks." Everyone said. You let the waiter guide you to a table.

Waiter:"Right here sir. Would you like a drink?"

Ela:"I'll take the red wine."

"Do you have Sprite cranberry?" You asked.

Waiter:"Sorry, but we don't serve that here."

"Oh. I'll take the same as her then."

You and Ela finally get your drinks.

"Busy tonight ain't it?"

Ela:"Yeah, it gets busy at this hour." She replied.

The waiter came and sked about what we were gonna order.

Waiter:"So what would you like?"

"Umm... How about the broccoli Alfredo with shrimp?"

He wrote it down on his paper. And looked at Ela.

"I'll take spaghetti and meatballs please." She said.

Waiter:"Alright, your food will be ready in about 30 minutes."

Both you and Ela:"thank you"

Waiter:"My pleasure." He turned away and walked towards the kitchen.

Ela got up and sat next to you. You could see the slight blush on her face as she leaned in and hugged you.

"Uhh, why are we hugging?"

Ela:"Because I think I'm in love." Your heart beat rose and you begin to blush.

"I don't know what to say." You say

Ela:"It's fine, thank you for saving me back there." She squeezed tighter.

"No problem, I couldn't have you die on me."

You fell her iron grip loosen and she looks up to you with tears in her eyes.

"Is it something I said?" You start to panic.

Ela:"No, I'm just happy I got to meet you, and be my roommate."

Timeskip to the end of the date

Ela had drank a little too much wine. She was passed out in your arms as you carried her to the door. You then set her in the car and pulled out you cigarettes and lighter.

"I need to quit this shit." You throw them both in the woods behind your parking spot.

You get in the car and start it.

"Wow Ma, I actually went on the date. Are you proud?" You look up towards the sky and saw a shooting star go by. You knew it was her.

Ela:"What (Y/N)?"

"I didn't say anything, and you need some rest."

She fell back asleep when you got on the highway.

Hope you had a good Thanksgiving! Sorry I was inactive for a while. But I got through this chapter. Hope you enjoyed! (Don't forget to follow!)