Part 8: $UICIDAL

You woke up the morning after you had the drinking party. It was about 6am and you got out of bed, prying Ela's arms off of you. She latched onto you when you were asleep.

After you managed to get Ela off of you without waking her up, you went to the bathroom, took a shower, brushed your teeth, shaved and got dressed for a day of training.

When you walked out, you were greeted with the smell of eggs and bacon.

"Smells good, Ela. Thanks for making breakfast."

Ela:"No problem. Anything for one of my best friends, and roommates... And uh maybe even more?" She said quietly with a smile.

"I'm surprised you consider me as your best friend, yet we e only known each other for about a week. Also what did you just say?"

Ela:"Yes, I agree, but it feels like we've known each other for years. Also, I have barely any friends here because I'm somewhat new here as well. I came here like 4 or 5 months ago." She said. "I said maybe we could be more then friends?" Ela mumbled with a light blush appearing on her cheeks.

"Uhh... Well... let's finish breakfast and go down to the gym. I need to work on upper body today."

Ela:"Okay, you can go when you're done, I still need to get ready." She said.

"Alright see you down there." You waved and started walking in the direction of the gym.

It was a colder day today, so you would go for a jog outside. Also, you needed to meet up with Dom to see if he was alright.

You walked up to Dom's dorm room and knocked on the door.

"Hey Dom, you up!?! It's training day today!' you exclaimed.

"Dom?" There was no response. The door was locked also.

"Dominick, open the door!"

You stepped back and shoulder bashed the door and it opened. A few heads pooped out of their doors to see where the noise came from.

"Dom, where are you!"

The bathroom. You thought.

It was closed. You had to kick the door down.

As you got in, you could see that Dom was lying on the floor with cuts on his wrists. He was out cold.

"Someone! Go get Doc! Bandit is injured and he's lost a lot of blood!" You yelled out to the hall.

Ash showed up in the doorway with Doc.

Doc:"What happened?? He slit his wrists??" He asked.

"Yep, he's lost a LOT of blood, we need to get him on an IV and in a bed!"

Ash:"I'll go grab the stretcher!" Ash ran towards the infirmary.

Moments later, she can back with the stretcher and the rest of the GSG9 operators. Ela came as well, so did Hibana.

Jager:"My god!"

Doc:"Alright everybody, I can handle this. All of you can go back to your dorms or go back to wherever you were before this. (Y/N), I don't believe we've met, but thank you for finding Bandit here. I'll be off." Doc then rolled Dom out to the infirmary on the stretcher.

"Well that was a bit scary."

Hibana:"Of course it was, he was about to die! I can't lose him." There was a lot of care in her voice. I guess she really does like Dom.

Timeskip to chibi (y/n) seeing bandit in the infirmary

It's been about 2 days since the incident happened. Dominick has been drifting in and out of consciousness. You were sitting in the waiting room waiting for Hibana to be done visiting him.

She walked out with teary eyes.

Hibana:"He's all yours." She gestured towards the door. You got up and walked in. He was awake.

Dom:"why did you do it, (y/n)?

"I wasn't gonna let one of my mates die on me. You've got a lot to live for, if you know what I mean."

Dom:"No I don't." I just woke up so I don't know what you mean."

"Hibana has feelings for you, Dom.

He was speechless. His face, even though pale and sad, lit up with happiness and he seemed to not be as depressed anymore.

Dom:"R-really?" He asked.

"Yep, I she cares about you. She probably doesn't even like Jordan because he's addicted to painkillers."

Dom:"Oh. Well sorry about what happened. I was in a dark place for the past few weeks and I think I managed to get out. Thank you."

"No problem mate, I got your back."

After that, you waved goodbye to Bandit and walked out. Ela was in the waiting room.

Ela:"Is he okay?"

"Yes. In fact he's awake now."

Ela:"That's great! I'm glad he pulled through. If it wasn't for you, he wouldn't be alive right now. I'm proud of you, (y/n)." The praise made you blush slightly.

"Well thanks, Ela. Let's start training, shall we?"

Ela:"Yes."

You and Ela went to the gym and did your workout alongside hers. She was working on core and legs.

Time passed and you both finished your workouts. You didn't really pay attention to who was in there, but Seamus(Sledge) Mark(Mute) were in the gym too. They were doing pull ups and curls.

"Hey mates, how are ya?"

Seamus:"Morning, I'm doin great lad. Glad to see you're enjoying rainbow?"

"Sure am. And I don't believe I've met you... Is it Mute?"

Mute:"Well you can call me Mute on the field but call me Mark. I've heard about you, don't you use a fucking sword?"

"Yep, and my other weapons are dual wield 1911's. I call them Mustang and Sally."

Mark:"Interesting... Well I'd love for all of the SAS to go to the bar sometime this week maybe. You wanna come?"

"Sure, I'll be there. Just let me know when you guys are going."

Mark:"You got it mate, see ya around."

Seamus:"See ya lad."

You stopped talking with them and went in the locker room to change and shower. After that, you waited for Ela to get out and started to scroll around on Instagram, looking at memes.

Ela:"Hey (y/n) I'm done." hearing her, you looked up.

"Oh sorry, so what do you wanna do? Go to the lounge and hang out? Go out for a drink?"

Ela: I think I'll go to the lo--"

Intercom:"CAN OPERATORS, ELA, JAGER, DOC, SLEDGE AND SPECTRE PLEASE REPORT TO MY OFFICE."

Ela:"Talk about timing. I guess we have another operation to finish."

"I guess we do."

You and Ela made your way to Six's office and walked in.

Six:"Ah yes, (y/n) I'm happy to say you will be leading this operation." This really surprised you, leaving you without words.

To be continued...

Hey guys, it's me again. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, this is the longest one I've made so far. Well, I'll probably make the next part for this tomorrow night. So don't forget to vote for the chapter and leave a follow. Thanks again!
-Ela_Main:)

Edit: If you have already read this chapter before, I changed it. Sorry guys.