Part 1: Joining Rainbow

Your name is (Y/N) and you've just joined rainbow... You're from Britain and was part of the SAS and worked with Sledge. You don' t remember much about your childhood. All can remember is everything that's happened since you were 12. Your story begins as you sign the application for rainbow.
Age: 34

Code name: Spectre

Race: Caucasian

Gadget: Dead silence - like Cav but gains invisibility and makes no sound

Weapon of choice: A fucking sword

Secondary: Dual 1911's

Six: Thank you (Y/N), we will be happy to welcome you to team Rainbow!

(Y/N): No problem, who's gonna show me around?

Six: almost everyone is busy or on a mission, so Jager, or Marius will give you a tour of the base.

(Y/N): Sounds good... One more thing, where am I gonna sleep?

Six: all of the dorms are full or under construction, you'll be bunking with Ela.

(Y/N): Ela? Who is she?

Six: Ela Bosak, she is from Poland and worked in GROM before joining rainbow, some may know her as the Bosak tempest.

(Y/N): alright, I'll be on my way, thank you.

*Six nods with approval*

Short time skip

Jager: you must be (Y/N)! Good to meet you.

(Y/N): same here, so let's get this tour started, shall we? I'm not one for waiting around.

Jager: I see, let's start with the Café.

Timeskip

Jager: And lastly, the dorms. I've received word that you'll be sleeping with Ela tonight... Lucky guy.

(Y/N): *blushes a little* Shut up.

Jager: goodnight.

(Y/N) makes his way to Ela's dorm and knocks on the door.

Ela: come in!

(Y/N) opens the door and almost can't believe his eyes because of the Polish woman's stunning figure.

Ela: you must be (Y/N)! Nice to meet you! *Shakes hands with (Y/N)*

(Y/N): yes, same here, I've met everyone, they seem nice.

Ela: and they are, but don't get on Thermite's bad side, he'll blow a fuze!

They both laughed

(Y/N): so where do I set up camp?

Ela: the couch if you want, sorry I don't have two beds like the other dorms.

(Y/N): no worries, I'm fine on the couch.

***

Wow, first chapter, kinda short, but I hope you enjoyed,.I might not be uploading on a regular basis, soo... Peace out.