Part 7: Vodka

As you and Dominik went into the main lobby of Hereford base, you walked Dom to his room and let him be. But walking by the Russian dorm room, you heard loud hardbass and laughter from inside.

Curious, you opened the door to see what was going on... It was a party! With all the Russian operators, along with Finka. They were having a blast. All of them were very drunk except for one man... You knew him only by the name of Lord Tachanka.

Tachanka:"Hello, comrade! I don't believe we've met!" He yelled across the room.

"No, we haven't... My name is (Y/N). And yours is?"

Tachanka:"Alexandr. And this is Maxim, Timur, Shuhrat and Lera. You've heard their codenames already." He explained.

Kapkan:"A friend of the Lord is a friend of mine. I am Maxim. Care for a drink?" He pointed to a CASE of vodka in the corner of the room.

Kapkan pulled out a bottle of Smirnoff and poured a shot.

"I'm sorry, but I just came home from the bar and I've already had a few"

Kapkan:"Ah yes, I see. Just a couple won't hurt." He said with a mischievous smile.

Timeskip to 2 hours after you entered the dorm room.

Tachanka:"Comrade, I am verrrry supprised that yyyou drank about 2 bottlessss of vodka!!" He said with a drinker slur.

"Yyyyeah, I kknow. I dddont think I've drank this much in my life... I feel like I'm about to vomit!"

Timur:"Quickly comrade, the bathroom is just down the hall!" Timur wasn't drunk because he was supposed to make sure no on gets in trouble or hurt during the party. Each person takes a turn being the sober one during parties.

As you ran into the bathroom, you unleashed your lunch and a majority of the vodka that you drank...

After you finished and started to wash up, a knock could be heard on the door.

Ela:"(Y/N)? Are you in there? I could hear the music from across the hall. Let me in!" She said.

You opened the door. You were expecting a hug but got a slap instead.

Ela:"Don't scare me like that again!! I tried calling you multiple times and you wouldn't pick up! It's 2am for Christ sake!" Of course, everyone in the dorm heard her yelling. And began to laugh.

"I'm sorry! My phone died and I got baited into drinking with these Russians. It won't happen again, I swear. Let's go back to our dorm. I'm tired."

Ela:"Me too... We have training tomorrow by the way." She said.

'Damn. I was really hoping it would be the day after.' You thought.

You said your farewells to your new drinking buddies and walked out with the annoyed Polish woman. She was very pretty, even though she just woke up in the middle of the night to go yell at her roommate.

"You look very nice, Ela. I'm sorry about what happened." You apologized.

Ela:"Thank you (y/n), it's ok. I was just worried about you, silly!" She said with her normal, friendly tone.

You sighed and walked into the dorm. The couch was covered with boxes and clothes.

Ela:"I almost forgot, I cleaned the closet and took some stuff out. It'll be gone by tomorrow. For tonight, I guess you'll have to sleep in my bed with me!"

"Fine by me, I just want to lie down. I don't exactly feel the best right now."

Ela:"Ok, you can get in bed. I'll go undress and get in bed in a few, K?"

"Yup."

You sat on the bed and took your t-shirt and your jeans off. After that, you got in the bed and pulled the covers over yourself. About a minute later Ela came out of the bathroom with only her underwear and a bra on. You immediately started to blush, as well as her.

Instinctively you looked down

"Uhh, sorry." You said.

Ela:"No, it's fine. We are roommates, after all." She got u see the covers and turned the lamp off.

"Goodnight, Ela."

Ela:"Goodnight, (y/n)."

Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry that I took so long to update the story. I appreciate all the follows and the support from you guys. 11k views already! I guess you can say I'll be uploading more now. Make sure you guys follow and I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far! Byyeeee!!! -Ela_Main<3