Part 5: Just a day off

This chapter takes place as you and Ela are pulling into the parking lot of Hereford base after the date.

'Wow it's late!' you thought as Ela was starting to wake up after what seemed to be a nightmare.

"Ela, are you alright?"

Ela:"I want to go to bed." She said in a tired tone.

"I'm sure you do. Now let's go inside and get warm. This weather is terrible."

Ela"mmmmm..." She dozed off.

As you pull in you see Bandit outside with a cigarette in his mouth. He seemed down.

When you were carrying Ela to the door he held it open for you.

"Thanks man, I owe you one."

Bandit:"No problem. Wanna catch a drink?" He asked.

"It's a little late..." He started to look discouraged.

"How about tomorrow?"

Bandit:"Sounds good, I'll meet you at the bar downtown at around 7:00."

"Alright. I'll be there."

You began to carry Ela to your dorm and gently place her in her bed and tuck her in.

That night it was freezing and you looked over to Ela and saw her shivering.

Ela:"(Y/N), I'm cold, can you come and snuggle with me?" She asked quietly.

You get up from the couch and get under the covers with Ela. As you scooch closer she wraps her arms around you and hugs you.

Ela"Thank you (Y/N)." She says happily

//Timeskip to chibi (Y/N) sleeping in//

The night was short as you fell asleep and awoke to Ela taking a shower. You look at the time and it says 7:30am.

'Damn I slept in.' You usually have your alarm set to 6:00am but you forgot to set it last night.

When Ela was done with the bathroom she walked in and saw your built figure. This caused her to blush and look away.

Ela:"Sorry!" She exclaimed.

"You were bound to see me shirtless at one point, your fine."

Ela:"O-o-ok" You chuckled.

"Well I best be taking a shower." You say as you walk in the bathroom.

//Timeskip to after the shower//

Ela:"Wanna catch a bit with me in the cafeteria?"

"Sure, let's go."

You and Ela walked into the cafeteria to see a few of the operators eating with their CTU's.

Sledge:"Oi (Y/N), get over 'ere mate! He yelled across the room.

"Sorry Seamus, but I'm eating with Ela."

Smoke"Ahh I see, a ladies man. I get it." He winks and he gets everyone at the table to laugh.

You get your food with Ela and sit down next to her. On the other side is IQ and Hibana.

Hibana:"Hello (Y/N), I never got to officially meet you... I'm Hibana, or Yumiko off the field."

"Nice to meet you, and hello IQ how was your date with Jager?"

IQ:"Amazing, he's a very nice man."

Hibana:"I wish I had a man :(" She said sadly.

Ela:"You'll find someone soon, trust me. You're very pretty."

Hibana:"Thanks Ela, I needed that."

You started to eat your English breakfast and looked over to see Smoke making jokes about you. No-one seemed to think it was funny because he always over does it with his jokes.

"EVERY OPERATOR PLEASE REPORT TO THE CONFERENCE ROOM. I HAVE IMPORTANT NEWS!" Six blared on the intercom.

"I was almost done with my breakfast. Fooking Christ."

As everyone enters the room, you see two new faces in the room. A man with blonde messy hair and a bald African American woman.

Six:"I'm pleased to announce that we have two new operators joining us today! Meet Maverick and Clash! Maverick will be on the attacking squad and Clash will be in defense."

Everyone started to get up and greet the two new operators. When you got the chance, you went to meet Maverick.

"Ello mate, I'm (Y/N), nice to meet you."

Maverick:"Same here."

"So what type of gadget do you have?"

Maverick:"It's a blowtorch that can cut through any reinforced wall or hatch. How a bout yours?"

"I have a special suit that turns me invisible and silent, I use it to sneak up behind my enemies and take them by surprise."

The day went on slowly after you got to meet Maverick and Clash. You went back to the dorm to relax and read a book.

//Timeskip//

As you read your book, Ela walked into the dorm and saw you reading.

Ela:"Whatcha reading?"

"It's an old book that my father left me when I was a kid."

Ela:"Oh... What happened to your father?"

"He died in an armed robbery when I was 13."

Ela:"I'm sorry for your loss."

"Thank you."

You looked at your watch. It was 6:24.

"Shit, I've gotta go to the bar with Bandit!"

Ela:"I'll be waiting for you to tuck me in <3."

"Ok, I'll be back soon, l-love you Ela." You choked those last few words out.

She immediately started to blush.

Ela:"L-love you too, (Y/N)." She ran up to you and pulled you into a hug and kissed you.

You stopped kissing.

"Wow! That was amazing!"

Holy moly this chapter took forever to get done. I'm finally back in the game! I won't be uploading that much, but I'll definitely be writing more that I used to. Don't forget to follow! Bye bye:3