Part 3: First op

Six:"OPERATORS JÄGER, BANDIT, ELA, (Y/N), AND DOC PLEASE MEET IN THE CONFERENCE ROOM" Six exclaimed over the loudspeaker.

Ela and (Y/N) were getting ready while for the operation.

Ela:"You ready?"

(Y/N): "Hell yeah, I'm ready!"

Ela:"Good thing we had breakfast before she called us in, or else we'd be running on empty stomachs!" She said with a thick Polish accent.

As (Y/N) and Ela were exiting their dorms, they met up with Jager and Bandit, and soon, Doc.

Bandit: "Hey (Y/N), have any luck?"

(Y/N): "What?"

Bandit: "You know what I mean." He smirks.

'He must be on something' you thought.

Jager: "Let's focus on what six has to say, ja?"He says.

Everyone walked into the conference room and sat around the table, with six at the head.

Six: "Alright everybody, I have a very important task for you today. I need you to protect a VIP."

Doc:"Who might that be?"He asked.

Six:"Sorry, but that's classified information."She replied.

Doc:"I understand."

(Y/N):"Let's just get this over with."

///TIMESKIP///

The five operators were waiting in the chopper as they made their way to the LZ.

Pilot: "Alright, we're here. Good luck."

Jager:"Thanks we'll need it."

Your group met up with the small task force originally tasked with protecting the VIP.

Soldier:"We'll stay in the back and help you out the best we can. The Whit Masks are expected to come in about 25 minutes."

Doc:"Got it."

Ela:"Don't get yourself killed, ok (Y/N)?"

(Y/N):"Got it. Same goes for you."

She winks at you, but you don't understand why.

Bandit POV

Bandit (To Jager):"I don't get how (Y/N) doesn't see how she likes him."

Jager:"I agree."

///Timeskip to the action phase///

A loud explosion could be heard from down the hallway of the safehouse.

Jager:"We've got hostiles! At least thirty of them!"

(Y/N):"I'm on it, give me covering fire!"

Jager:"Right!"

(Y/N) POV

You use you gadget and begin to flank the terrorists.

(Y/N):'If I can get behind them, I'll use my fucking sword and kill as many as I can, while Jager takes out the ones in front.' You thought.

You managed to flank and stop using your gadget. The White Masks don't even have time to react as you start slicing through them.

White Mask:"Oh shii-" He cuts off as you decapitate him.

As you and Jager were taking care of the first wave in the lobby, Ela was on the third floor raining a storm of bullets on the White Masks who dropped from the hatches.

Ela:"Kurwa(shit), there's too many of them!" She screeched on comms.

"You got the lobby covered?"

Jager:"I've got it, now go!"

You made your way up to Ela. You found her holed up in a small bedroom. You deflected the bullets that were shot at you with your fucking sword and rushed in to check on her.

Ela was behind the bed holding her side.

"Oh shit, we need to get you to Doc!"

Ela:"Just leave me here, I can't move."

"I'll never leave a friend behind. I'll take care of these terrorist bastards and get you to the OBJ."

You activate your Dead Silence and rush out the bedroom. The White Masks were watching the door, waiting for someone to come out.

Your gadget disables and one of them turned around, meeting a fucking sword to the face. You kill the rest of them with your 1911's.

"Alright, let's get you to Doc." You say as you pick Ela up bridal style and run down the stairs.

///Short Timeskip to (Y/N) carrying to the OBJ///

Doc:"This will take some time, focus on the task at hand. Bandit will help you defend us." He says as he begins his work on Ela.

Bandit seemed to be going crazy, going commando style and killing every White Mask in sight.

'Is he on something?' You thought.

Soldier:"I've got word that we have diminished the White Mask forces. They have retreated!"

Doc:"Good, I need a chopper ASAP, Ela isn't out of the woods yet."

You radio the chopper pilot.

"We need an EVAC pronto!"

Pilot:"I'm about 3 miles out, I'll be there soon."

Sorry about the long wait, I have basketball practice and school, and I'm almost diamond(I'm at 4190 MMR). Sooo I barely have time to write. Thanks, Bye <3