CH. 24

CH. 24 (Elle)

Two days after Emmett and I got home And announced our engagement the invitations went out.

Apparently Alice was already prepared and had our invitations already picked out, all she had to do was have them filled in with our information.

Bella was kind enough to get ordained online and agreed to marry us.

Emmett asked Jasper and Edward to be his best men, and I of course asked Kate an Alice to both be my Matron(s) of Honor.

On the fourth day people started arriving as did the wedding outfits Alice and I chose.

Carlisle and Edward had to inform our arriving guests of our Lycan friends and assured them they aren't a threat.

On the fifth day, everyone we invited was here to watch Emmett and I get married.

For the remaining two days Emmett and I moved into my house so we wouldn't see anything.

As Emmett and I layed in bed that night I couldn't stop smiling.

He stroked my cheek lovingly and smiled back at me.

"I love that smile." He said.

"And I love you." I responded.

I scooted closer to him and laid my head on his chest.

He kissed my hair and I spoke.

"I've been thinking and I think we should talk about something."

Emmett stroked my hair. "You know we can talk about Anything, and if its a matter of something you want, just tell me and I will get it for you Babe."

"Ok so you and I both know I want to be turned, I'm ready for whenever that time comes." I said "But I would like a child."

Emmett jumped out of the bed so quick my body flopped back in the bed.

"No!" He nearly growled.

"But we aren't even talking about it, your just flat out rejecting it!" I countered.

"Red," he sighed his voice softening.

He sat back on the bed, his back to me. "I was there every step of the way when Bella was pregnant, the baby nearly killed her, it was literally sucking her life away. Then when Edward had to deliver the baby," he shook his head and closed his eyes trying to forget.

"Did you know she actually died for two minutes, Edward had to literally pump her heart with his bare hands just so the venom would spread."

I sat there and waited until he finished.

"I won't let you kill yourself, I won't watch something take you away from me. Edward got lucky, babe I love you and I want to give you the world but please don't ask this of me." He said sadly.

"Emmett my love, It's something I want, it's something I want to give you. Wouldn't you love something that was both a part of you and a part if me? Plus everything that can go wrong has gone wrong with Bella, so now Carlisle would be prepared, we know what I would need."

"Elle please babe, please don't talk about this." He begged.

His words tugged at my heart, but I knew a baby is something we both want, he's only scared to lose me. And honestly if I died giving him a baby I would be fine, knowing I died giving him something he wants deep down inside.

"Then should we even get married?" I asked scared of the answer.

He stayed quiet so I continued.