CH. 17

CH. 17 (Elle)

I woke up in the morning only to find that I was in nothing but my underwear and Emmett wasn't in here.

'How in the hell did I wind up in my underwear?' I thought to myself.

Then slowly all of the events from last night flooded back, finally leading to Emmett and I's make out session and me falling asleep.

I smiled at the memory of how amazingly sexy Emmett's body looked last night.

I snapped out of it and decided that I needed to call Alice to bring me some spare clothes.

I quickly got out of the bed and found my cell but before I could turn my phone on there was a light knock on the door. I grabbed the blanket again and cover myself up.

"Come in." I said timidly.

Alice peeked her head in with a little grin on her face.

"Oh shut up nothing happened." I said blushing and rolling my eyes.

"Oh I know, Em wouldnt do that before marriage." She said with a knowing glint in her eye.

"Oh." I said relieved.

"Here, Clothes." she said as she handed me fresh clothes. "Now shower and then come and find me so I can do your hair and makeup."

"Um, where's Emmett?" I asked.

"Hunting." she said as she walked out of the bedroom.

Hunting?

I walked into the shower surprised to find my favorite shampoo and soaps.

'Aww how cute,' I thought. 'Emmett's willing to share his bathroom space with me.'

I thought about it some more, finally as I was shaving my legs I thought about how horrible it would be to cut myself while shaving. Then it hit me.

Hunting...killing animals...drinking their blood.

I giggled to myself, I'm such an airhead.

When I finished I brushed my teeth and got dressed.

As instructed I went down to Alice's room, I knocked and she let me in.

We went into her lavish bathroom and she sat me on a low chair and immediately started on my hair.

"hey so I'm curious about a few things." I confessed.

"Alright, shoot."she said as she finished blow drying my hair and began curling.

"So how do things work, when, um. When I have my monthly, um..."

"Period?" she finished my sentence.

"Yeah."

"The easiest way to explain this is, it's dead blood. Imagine it this way if you Had to make a burger would you use meat that's fresh from the butcher or meat that's been sitting there for 7 days?"

"Eww." I sounded in disgusted crinkling my nose for emphasis.

"So no it doesn't effect us." she assured me. "Anything else?"

"You see the future, have you seen MY future?" I asked unsure.

She stopped everything and went quiet. I turned my head and looked at her.

"I have, but honey I don't know If I'm aloud to tell you. Please just talk to Emmett about it first." she said seriously.

I nodded and she continued.