Married to A Monster: XIII

Married to A Monster XIII

Things were closing in and we were getting closer and closer to the ball. My heart was hammering against my chest in anticipation. I hope I'll run into Gio, but I know he wouldnt be able to take me because Damion wouldnt hesitate to slaughter another pack for me. But something was nagging me ever since I interrupted Maria and Amie's conversation.

I didn't know what they were talking about but my name seemed to escape Amie's lips. "What makes Anabella so special?" Then Maria seemed to be silent for long probably sensing that someone was listening but I came in the room and played dumb and they both fell for it thankfully.

"Why does he want me?" I whispered into the darkness of the limo.

Amie's head snapped to meet mine and I stared back blankly at her. She probably sensed my coldness and looked away quickly.

What a snarky bitch. I guess everyone who I was around didn't care about me or any of my feelings. They go behind my back and talk about me and act as if they are better than I am. Well Amie Iv'e got news for you. I'm not the stupid bitch that you think I am.

"Princess." Someone called opening the door for me,

"Oh thank you." I said stepping out and holding the driver's hand.

"Have a blast. I hope you find your mate and if not i'm your get away car just mindlink me." He smiled and got into the car quickly and drove off into the night.

Mindlink? What did he mean by that? I'm a human I have no such capabilities.

I sashayed out of the limo passing Amie and her mate, making my way to the entrance. My dress sparkled in the night. I got inside the party and the music was pumping. Everyone danced in their dresses and expensive looking tuxedos.

"Hey there pretty girl." A guy came up to me, now having my undivided attention. I looked behind him him seeing a figure that sent tingles down my spine but I then looked away.

"Hello, you are....." I made an attempt to ask trailing off awkwardly.

"Gio, Giovanni, and you are?" He asked and my body froze. Could this be my Gio? My love Gio.

Before I answered a girl came up to him and pecked his lips. "Babe let's head to the back shall we?" She said to him then she looked up at me with hatred which made me flinch.

I had to come up with a fake name to not risk anyone finding out of my whereabouts. I was supposed to be dead to many but here I was alive and escaped from the vampire castle all in one piece.

"Im Allie nice meeting you, bye..." I said brushing past him and running into the crowd.

His body tensed up and I heard a voice in my head.

'Anabella?' It called out to me but I was unable to answer. I didn't know how to answer a matter of fact.

"Yes?" I spoke outloud. I now realized the voice to be Giovanni's voice. I tensed up and held my breath. "How did I do that?" I mumbled. 'You were special since day one, you have the ability to...' But he was cut off by a female whimper in the link.

Oh yea my love was taken. I couldn't explain the amount of pain that was heart was currently going through. I hated seeing that he was with another woman. "Bye Gio." I said harshly before I cut the link completely not being able to hear anything but the loud music pumping through the speakers.

Bodies grinded in sync as I pushed my way through the crowd. Smelling chocolate milk and marshmallows I just had to grasp where the scent came from. It was getting stronger and stronger with each step I made and boom. I hit a hard wall and I was whispering apologies.

"You should watch where you're going next time.." Damion growled lowly dismissing me. He wasn't aware of me and that was a close one. I ran to the empty balcony spotting a tall male in his tuxedo. He tensed at my arrival. How did he know I was here? I questioned mentally walking up to him.

"Mine." He growled. His dark green eyes scanning my body and pulling me close to him. I felt his warm embrace and for once I felt safe and at ease. I have a mate.

Power radiated off of him and I couldn't pinpoint whether he was a Beta or an Alpha. He was dark and mysteriously attractive holding my undivided attention.

"I'm yours. I have a mate." I said in astonishment. I thought tonight was going to be a hell hole and I only wished that the very best will come of tonight.

He sniffed my hair and held me close for a few minutes before letting go.

"What's your name?" I breathed out.

"Chris." He said looking in my eyes.

"I'm Anabella. Princess Anabella Sinclair of the Sinclair kingdom and I was kidnapped by vampires for years. I finally got to escape this year and it feels great finding you." I hugged him tightly crying my eyes out. He tensed at the news but held me tighter making me feel at ease once more.

"Well well look what we have here." I heard his sinister voice and all of the blood drained from my body if possible and I went limp against my mate at the sound of Damon's voice.

And when I thought I've escaped here he is.

IM BACK ;)

Questions: What do you think is Annabella's special ability?

What do you think will happen next?

Who wants Damion's POV ?

Unlock the next chapter: More reads/ comments