Married to A Monster: XV

Bella POV

This felt all too familiar except the air felt clearer and I felt somewhat at ease. In the back of my mind I knew that Damion will stop at nothing to get me and I didn't understand why.

I missed my phone where all of my music was downloaded on. I had to leave it behind for tracking purposes.

"Welcome to the Blood Moon pack Luna, alpha Christian should be on his way as we speak just be patient and don't worry."

"Don't worry?! I have everything to worry about. DO YOU KNOW WHO IS AFTER ME? A monster...Oh god a monster." I held a fist full of my hair and started freaking out.

"Calm down Luna." A packmate said but by now I was hyperventilating.

"I'm no Luna." I snapped.

All of this supernatural talk but I was a freaking human.

"I'm a human." I snapped

"Calm her down or I will." A girl was storming toward me and I gave her a ice cold look and she froze.

"Or not." A guy laughed at her frozen state.

"Shut up Alex." She snapped.

"Shut up Lizbeth." He copied her and I started to smile at their childish act.

Alex seemed like he was the beta of the pack and Lizbeth seemed to be his sister or something with the way they were acting with eachother.

"Your friends are upstairs settled in, we were skeptical to let a vampire in especially with him being related to Damion.

"What friends?" I questioned confused.

"Uhh the vampire and his mate." Lizbeth stated.

"Ohh right Amie and uhh...."

"Julian." I heard a deep voice then turned around to see Amie and Julian.

My eyes snapped to the couple and something bubbled inside of me I didnt know what but I left it alone.

"Yea-uhh right Amie and Julian." I repeated rubbing my head.

"Forgot about us already?" Amie joked lightly.

Everything was happening so fast I didn't know what was going on my heart started pounding faster and I held the chair for support. The chocolaty smell rushed through my nostrils and I felt as if I couldn't stand anymore.

"Luna." Lizbeth rushed to my side, and the more I looked at her the blurrier she looked and the more her voice echoed.

"She's experiencing something, where is Christian?" A female's voice snapped.

"Christina calm down." Alex said soothingly.

My world felt like it was crashing, I was worried about the sexy dark mysterious wolf that flung me over a balcony.

The more I thought of him the more of a connection I felt, the more of a relationship I felt with him, but why If I just met him?

'Mate, mate he's your mate'

I kept hearing these voices in the back of my
mind and I wasn't sure why, It was becoming a pain because it would conflict my thoughts, It became something I dreaded.

"Get out of my head!!" I screamed pulling my hair and holding my head.

"She doesn't know what she is." Amie told Alex.

I'm a human.

'You're a-'

"STOP I'm A HUMAN!" I responded.

My body was starting to get hot and I started to feel a sharp pain through my body, I was saved but it seems to be the end for me.

"Oh shit." Lizbeth said in awe

"Oh my god." Christina spoke.

"Someone run get the alpha, and take her to the cells!" Alex ordered.

"Theres No way she's the daughter of ....." Amie gasped.

"She's the daughter of William Von Dark , the most notorious demon, her mark is on the back of her neck. And her mother has to be....." Julian trailed off.

"Rachel Sinclair, wolf and witch, born a wolf died a demon witch. The darkness took over her soul."

My bone cracked.

And I screamed.

So loud the glass bottle broke.

"She's shifting, abnormally her body doesn't know what to turn into." The pack doctor explained.

"What do we do?" Alex asked.

"We wait."