Married To A Monster: Chapter VII.

Princess Anabella Sinclair's POV

I was engulfed in darkness. I was dead I knew it. But why am I having thoughts?

Because you aren't gone yet Sinclair!

Who are you?

Your Other half that you will find out about soon.

I had so many questions but I kept it to myself. Maybe some other time i'll ask.

Good choice because I didn't come to answer your questions I came to warn you.

Warn me?

Yes child, warn you. Someone decieved you. Casted a spell on you and now you are like Sleeping Beauty in endless slumber.

But who?

Silence.

Shit!

Will I ever see the world again? I thought before I stopped thinking altogether.

***

Jenny's POV

I quietly followed Rachel as she entered Damion's room and closed it. I leaned quietly on the door with Lola by my side with her Iphone on enhanced recording. Lola was half witch but she still had powers. She masked our scents and presence making it seem as if no one was there. Like an invisibility spell.

"Damion baby when are you going to tell the kingdom I'm your mate and not that Princess bitch Bella."

"As soon as I get her power." He said

"What power? She's a fucking human." She hissed at him.

"She is far from human Rachel, you should know this!" He yelled causing Lola and I to jump.

"Well hurry up because I don't want to be a secret forever." She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his lips.

Lola and I quickly hurried to Maria's room calling in Julian and Amie spilling everything we heard.

**

Short but more to come when I feel better :/