Married To A Monster: Chapter I.

[A/N]: I started this new book because I had a great idea. After a while of migraines I was laying down thinking so i just hopped up and started writing. I hope you guys like this book and support the book until the end.

oxoxox

***************************************

The maids were scurrying and moving around trying to get me ready for my wedding. I was so depressed that I cried for hours. I missed mother and father and the Sinclair Kingdom. "Princess, now we need to do your makeup so don't cry," Maria said polietly wipping my tears. I obeyed Maria, she was one of my aids since I came here at age fourteen. I respected her, she was like a second mother to me so I sat and kept my composure while they did my makeup.

"Anabella, Prince Damion is ready to see his bride." A woman came into the room eyeing me up and down while giving out orders to the maids before exiting the room. I flinched at his name and looked down feeling the tears stinging my eyes. I rose from the chair, fighting the tears.

"Very well." I finally spoke with a hint of sadness in my voice. I took my time picking up my phone checking the time before approaching the mirror. I stared into it noticing that I looked breathtakingly beautiful. My light brown hair was in a tight bun that swirled up in a beautiful design. My tiara sat on my head with my wedding veil hanging behind it.

My caramel skin looked fawless. I turned away from the mirror and opened the door. I walked down the hall with three maids on my trail holding my long fluffy wedding dress up, and one maid ahead of me leading the way to the other side of the kingdom to the place where the reception will be held.

"And here comes Princess Anabella Sinclair." A man said loudly into a mic making the thousands of people in the room turn to face me. Immediately I felt insecure but I shook it off and kept walking towards the alter.

All I heard were the scrutinizing whispers.

"She's human." "Why would he want her?" "Damion is too sexy standing there." "Who is this Sinclair bitch?" "She looks too flawless to be human." "I heard about her parents, tragic." "I want Damion to be mine." "Look at her dress it's so pretty." "Her hair is perfect."

"Silence!" The man hissed.

It seemed like forever but finally I made it to the alter and came face to face with my nightmare.

Damion stared into my eyes blankly. He looked like an Adonis with those dark blue eyes and red tinted lips. His appearance was beautiful but he was ugly deep inside of all that beauty.

I came to the realization that he's a vampire that I should despise but yet i'm here checking him out. I mentally scoffed and quickly broke eye contact by looking away, more like looking down admiring the floor.

Where's my Prince Charming when I needed him the most? A tear dropped, slowly staining my cheek.

"Damion Knight do you take Anabella Ariel Sinclair...." And then I blocked out the long speech having a nostalgic moment about my parents and my best friend Giovanni. We used to always have play dates and hang out together. Our parents were really close. I remember the day Gio told me that I'll be his bride one day. I wonder how he was doing though, he's supposed to become King soon.

"Princess, Princess." A voice snapped me back into reality. I believe it came from the man who was giving the marriage speech before I blocked him out.

"O-oh yes?" I replied startled.

"Do you accept Damon as your husband?"

Silence.