Married To A Monster: Chapter III.

CHAPTER III.

** Lola's POV

The scream echoed through the game room making everyone silent.

"What was that?" A girl asked.

"Yea what the hell was that? Sound like someone's dying." A guy chimed in.

Then there was chatter all over the room about the noise. People were scared to leave the game room. "Where's Bella?" Amie rushed to me frantically.

"Guys where is Bella?" Jenny asked both Amie and I.

"W-we don't know." Amie answered.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE SHE IS?" Rachel yelled causing the room to go quiet again.

"Do you notice she's gone, Damion is gone and the slut is gone?" Rachel hissed at all of us. We all rushed into the right hallway to find Bella's body on the floor cold and limp.

"Check to see if she has a pulse!" Amie yelled.

We quickly checked her vitals. She had a pulse but it was slowing down by the second.

We all picked her body up and ran down the hall back into the game room to get to Maria quickly.

"MAKE WAY!!" I yelled as Amie, Jenny and Rachel carried Bella.

There was chatter in the room but we ignored it rushing to the halls to get to Maria's room as fast as we can.

*

*

*

We made it there in three minutes knocking down Maria's door. The door flung open.

"OH GOODNESS!! WHAT HAPPENED?!" Her face paled.

"We don't know we just heard this shrill scream as if someone were dying and we noticed Prince Damion and Bella and his slut-er-mistress he came in with were all gone." I choked out about to cry.

"It's okay sweetheart. It looks as if someone casted a spell on her. It's unknow for now but we'll see if we can save her." Maria spoke.

"You girls may leave now." A maid came out escorting us all out as Bella was attended to by the witches and maids.

****

Julian's POV

What Damion told me rang through my head. I had a bad feeling about him, he was heartless, cold, evil. Bella was a pretty stunning girl, no wonder he wants her but there has to be something more to it and i'll get to the bottom of it.

I made my way to my room and I heard crying and yelling.

"We shouldn't have left her." A girl sobbed.

Who were they talking about? I thought getting a little worried.

"Bella will be fine Maria will take care of her." Another voice assured the first.

I froze.

Bella. 

What happened to her? Thoughts were racing through my mind and anger boiled inside of me. Damion that prick, I hope this has nothing to do with that dipshit.

I changed my route now heading to Maria's room. I don't know why but I felt a need to protect Bella from my brother, he didn't deserve her.

I hope her mate came along and took her away from this hell hole. Maybe the ball coming up in a few months will be her ticket out of here but until then i'll protect her along side with her friends until the ball.

But until then we have to hope for the best....

***

Amie's POV

I was walking up the stairs. The girls took their seperate route so I took mine heading to Damion's room. I was wearing a lace corset with sexy panties and a robe. I knocked on his door. If I had to seduce him to get answers so be it.

"D-Prince Damion." I bowed.

"Yes Amie?" He said in a bored tone.

"I-I have a q-question."

He stared at me with a cold look in his eyes. Well damn.

"What is your question? I don't have all day girl."

"I was wondering if you know about Bella? She's been..."

"SILENCE!"

I was cut off. I flinched at the authority in his voice.

"That is none of your business girl. And by the way cover up, you look like a cheap hooker." And with that the door was slamed in my face.

"Prick." I mumbled walking away into the darkness until I was snatched. I tried screaming but nothing came out.

I knew at that point I might die.

**

To be Continued.....

What do you think about Amie and her approach on things?

Spoiler: (well not really a spoiler) We won't be seeing Princess Anabella Sinclair for a next few chapters

more votes/reads for chapter IV

Stay tuned *_*