Married To A Monster: Chapter XII

Amie's POV

"I know." He breathed out.

"You knew all of this?" I looked at him in utter shock.

"Yea." He breathed out.

"Then when were you going to tell me?" I snapped at him, hating the fact that I was kept in the dark.

"After Maria explained in depth to you we would have talked about it and made a plan." He said while rubbing circles on my thigh.

"Oh...sorry." I said sighing. I snapped for no reason im such a bitch.

"It's fine baby. Soon we'll be out of here its just a matter of time." He smiled up at me.

"I cant wait." I whispered pecking his lips.

**

Anabella's POV

I was excited for today.

I sat down as the girls curled my hair. It was eight pm and the ball was in about an hour. I chopped some of my thick waist-length curls off and My hair was straightened then curled with a wand.

The girls did my makeup perfectly and my hair was perfection.

"Are you ready to see your dress?" Amie chirped making me giggle.

"Yea." I smiled widely.

"Ta-da!!" Jenny said popping in with the beautifully seqin dress.

I smiled slipping into the dress with the help of Amie.

"You look gorgeous." She whispered.

"You do too Amie." I complimented her back with a huge grin.

Outside was getting dark and the thrill of finally getting out of here was overtaking me. Will I be brought back into my misery and tortured? Or will I suceed and get out of here and out of that ball without looking back or worrying about being dragged back into this hell?

My mind went racing and then my heart rate sped up. My palms were getting sweaty and it seemed like I was going to have a panic attack because I was starting to hyperventilate.

"Hey hey calm down Bella.." Amie looked at me with worry

"We masked your scents so he shouldn't be able to sense that any of you are there." Maria explained relaxing my tensed body.

"So when do we leave?" I piped up.

"Now." Amie smiled.

"Damion left about thirty minutes ago so we should get going now. The guards are on break and the limo is outside so let's go." Amie's mate said and we all followed.

Saying our good byes was probably going to be the hardest part because we will never return.

"We'll meet again Princess." The girls smiled knowingly at me.

I nodded and we ran through the castle trying to be as quiet as possible.

Tears were running down my cheeks as we kept running. I've been locked in this castle since I was a little girl and now I finally get out.

Now he can find me. My love can find me.

"I'm coming." I whispered as we got into the limo and sped off into the dark night.