Married To A Monster: Chapter XI

Amie's POV

I sat out to the side with Maria, she wanted to talk to me about something while all of the other girls got Anabella prepared for her escape to the ball.

I was happy I found my mate, before I wanted to escape this hell hole but I found him and he makes each day brighter. Soon he'll rule this kingdom and Damon with be dealt with by the council.

"Amie my dear." Maria greeted me.

"Hey." I said politely, trying not to be awkward.

"I have invited you here to tell you something great." She spoke.

This woman was like the oracle so I believed each word she spoke and now I wanted to know what she will say.

"You must not stay here either child, I see through this castle. This place is evil and you don't belong here." She began speaking.

"But my mate is here, he will be Prince and Damon will be out and we will rule together and make the castle good." I smiled happily.

"That will not happen my dear, if you and your mate stay and try to make good out of this castle you will be slaughtered. This castle is cursed and will always be cursed, no good will come out of it."

"Anabella will guide and help you, soon enough after the ball everything will come to light." She continued speaking.

"Anabella? She's just a human what can she do for me and my mate?"

"Ahh but there is where you are wrong, Anabella is not a human at all she may appear that way. A long time ago I sensed something. A spell was on her to mask her scent and stop all abnormal changes from happening to her because she was supposed to be portrayed as human. Damon saw through her masked scent and went after her slaughtering her entire family. He sensed her power before anyone else. Anabella is no human. Her whole life was a cover up and those were not even her real parents, Anabella was placed with a royal family because she has royal blood so she was put in a special hierarchy that will hide her true identity." She explained making me shocked.

"Who-who is she then." I stammered. I was tlk flabbergasted to talk straight and I wanted answers.

"She's an-"

"Hey Maria I'm going to bed now iguess tomorrow is my big day so I have to rest up." Anabella walked in rubbing her eyes like a child.

"Yes come let me do the spell." Maria said looking at her.

"Mhm okay." He mumbled before walking into the other room.

Maria shot me a 'I'm sorry' look before she left.

I was just about to find out what Bella was and now I'll have to wait.

**

#

"Baby." I called to a shirtless Julian.

"Hm." He groaned as I placed kisses on his neck softly.

I was contemplating wether or not to tell him about what Maria told me.

I had to so he wouldn't do anything stupid but it was too risky with listening ears around.

I'll have to think of something.

Mhmm

Mind linking, he's a vampire and my mate so we should be able to communicate. But then his stupid brother might listen in.

"I have a secret baby." I whispered in his ear seductivily.

"And what may that be?" He said playfully.

I closed my eyes and spilled everything Maria told me then silence overtook the room when I was finished.

I just sat there awaiting his reaction that seemed like hours to come.

And the next thing he said shocked me even more.

*^#

Well there you have it ;)

Hope you guys liked the chapter;

This book will have slow updates because I'm working on my new book

'Young Thuggin'

X tiyannah out